Chapter 25

Jennie's pov

Waking up in the early morning, in unfamiliar bed, can be hear a birds chirping from the sky the sunlight hiting my face. I open my eyes to a room that does not belong to me. Sitting up, I look around at my surroundings; there was one window, a single bed, in which I was asleep in and a stool. Then suddenly I remember the scenes last night I'm here in Lisa's house. I was about to stand up but when someone suddenly spoke that made me shocked.

"Oh your already awake anyway good morning"

I looked in the direction of Lisa who was standing in front of the mirror, I saw that she was ready to go to school.

She wore her jacket i can't take my eyes off her i was saying is she is very hot how can i not to fall in love with her?

"I might melt" She said while fixing herself I just rolled my eyes I stood up and went to her as soon I approach her I hugged her from behind. I don't know how I'm going to feel now, all I know is that I love her, I can't let her go and all I know is that I want to be with Lisa, through thick and thin.

She's the only one who made me feel this.

"Good morning" I said as I snuggle my face on her back she turned around to face me she smile at me.

"Take a bath so we can have breakfast together " She said I pouted my lips she look at me confusedly..

"Where's my good morning kiss?" I ask her then she giggled and peck my cheeks I shook my head and about to say something but she cutt me off.

"Just fixed yourself I'm almost late." She said and walk out I looked at her in disbelief.

"Tsk!, fine." I mumble while rolled my eyes I went towards of the bathroom and do my morning routine.

After a few minutes I finished taking a bath I went out of the bathroom with my whole body covered with a towel as soon as I came out of the bathroom I saw a hoodie and pants on the bed maybe lisa put it here and I remembered that I was carrying something extra undergarments inside my bag well i always bring extra panty and bra.

I'm done fixing myself I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing lisa's hoodie and her pants it's comfortable I smiled before I took my stuff I went out of the room and went downstairs I saw Lisa eating I looked at lisa's side I saw a young lady I didn't know her and I just saw her right now maybe she's lisa's younger sister then Lisa.

"Unnie Somi she text me and she told me she's already in the school waiting for you." The young lady said then Lisa smile and nod,

I can't help but to jealous right now hearing her girlfriend name it's like I don't want them to meet and be together all day and I just want lisa's attention around me but I know I have no right. Then suddenly Lisa look at my direction.