Chapter 29

I'm back HAHA

Jennie's POV

I'm here in my room while Lisa I don't know if she's still here maybe she'll leave he was knocking on it earlier and calling my name she was apologizing but I ignored her I don't know how I will feel right now from what I found out earlier, my wor...

I'm here in my room while Lisa I don't know if she's still here maybe she'll leave he was knocking on it earlier and calling my name she was apologizing but I ignored her I don't know how I will feel right now from what I found out earlier, my world suddenly stopped, I don't know what to do, I'm angry because I love Lisa and I don't want to lose her and I know I have no right to be jealous because she's not even my girlfriend.

But she's my sugar baby and I'm her mommy WTF seriously jennie?!. nvm.

=====

Flashback..

While I was at the counter paying the bill, suddenly someone spoke from behind me and I knew who it was. I rolled my eyes before I turned around to face her.

"Look what we have here, Jennie, Jennie nice to meet you again," She said and smile if she's not my ex best friend I already punch her face in front of everyone

"Aren't you tired? Well, I'm tired of seeing your face and what are you doing here?,  are you following me?." I said sarcastic then she laughed

" What?, excuse me I'm not following you, this is my favorite restaurant so I'm here to eat my breakfast." I just rolled my eyes

"But I lost my appetite when I saw your face." She added

"If you don't have anything to say, well I'll go first byee bitch." I'm about to leave but she spoke again

" Are you with Lisa right now?, cause I saw her in the parking lot." She said then I turned around with a smile on my face.

"Yes, we have a date today and it's not your fvcking business Rosé " I said then she laughed sarcastically

"Hmm enjoy then, I just want to tell you is keep a close eye on lisa, you may not be aware that someone has already taken her." she said with a smirk on her face I just rolled my eyes.

"Is lisa always our topic every time we meet?. and even if you don't tell me, I'll do it." I said and about to leave again but she spoke again but this time that made me stop from walking.

"I see, Lisa hasn't told you yet" She said with a smirk I rolled my eyes

"Told me what?" I responds as I turned around to face her

"Well I'll already taste your sugar baby, she satisfied me like she did to you." I just laughed while shaking my head

"Are you telling some joke?," I asked then she laughed sarcastically

"Do I look I'm joking? oh wait here" She handed me her phone I just looked at her.

" Here and watch the video." She added I took her phone then I watched their video carefully i can hear this bitch moaning and also i here some sloppy sounds like WTF I took a deep breath relax Jennie Lisa was drunk.