Epilogue

Third person Pov

Once I was on my way back home from my festive shopping when I witnessed a road accident. I was with my sister and it was around 6 o' clock in the evening. In the middle of the road, we saw a crowd surrounding something. We weren't quite sure what was happening as the first thought that came to our mind was that it was probably a quarrel between two men. However, when we reached the spot, we found out an accident had taken place.

After that, we got to know the whole story. A woman silently driving when a truck hit her that cause her car bumped leaving her severely injured. The woman was lying on the ground bleeding profusely and people were calling for an ambulance. We instantly called up the ambulance but time was running out. Therefore, A black hair girl arrive with her driver i guess? took the woman in his auto and rushed to the hospital.

===
Jisoo's Pov's

Flashback..

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Lisa's car suddenly disappeared and was nowhere to be found" My driver said while still driving

"It can't be john, I felt bad for this, please find and followed her, Damn it!" I said while cursing at the air

"Yes Boss, " John said i sighed

"Drive Fast John!" I order him the fvck i become so nervous

"Ms Kim, I can't we might get accident" He said

"I don't care" I said in annoyance

"Speaking of, It's that Lisa's car Ms kim?" He said and point the car who's now bumped with the big truck we also saw a crowd surrounding i gasped and my tears start to fall down.

" Pls John, stop the car" I said while my tears keeps fall down

I run to lisa who's now lying on the floor and bleeding profusely.

"Lisa!, please wake up" I cried i tried to wake her up but it' not working I call john to help me he run towards us then he carefully carry her.

====
We rush my friend on the hospital I can't stop crying seeing your friend in that state who's suffering and almost dying. I can't lost her,...It's been a few hours since we brought Lisa to the hospital. The doctor has also come out.

"Doc how's my friend?" I nervously ask then the doctor look at me in pitty and shook his head

"I'm Sorry Ms Kim" He said and look down

"What happened Doc? Tell me!." I said in frustrated I cried

"Ms Manoban is dead on arrival we tried to save her but it didn't work I'm sorry Ms Kim, Condolence excusw me." The doctor said and leave

I sat down on the floor then hug my kness while crying so hard Whyy?,..then John start comforting me I lost one of my friend.

"Boss, Ms jennie need to know about this" He's right i wiped my tears and took my phone and call her several time's but she didn't answer then when i call ger again she finally answer it.

End of flashback

====
Jennie's povs

As soon as I arrived at the hospital while crying I immediately ran to where Lisa's room was Jisoo told me lisa's room number so I didn't have to ask. I saw unnie crying in the hallways with her driver.

"Unnie,..W-what happened?" I cried then she hugged me tight

"Lisa got car accident and now she's dead on arrival." Jisoo said we cried i pulled out the hug then stood up