Chapter 12

Lisa's POV..

When Ms. Kim took me here to the University I ate in the canteen first before the bell rang I am now walking down the hallway I went to the field watching the students doing their P.E time then I sat down on the chair my friends had a exam right now and Im alone while my girlfriend she told me earlier that she needs to do something I don't know what is it.

 Every high school has its cliques, from the social elite, down to the unknown geeks. At Harrisburg High, it can be broken down into the following categories…

           At the top of the food chain are jocks and the cheerleaders. They have the looks, the physical talents, and the popularity. Although, the popularity of a few comes from their promiscuous behaviour off the field or court.

           Next on the ladder of popularity are the rich kids. The ones who have a select group of friends simply because they bought their respect. They can do pretty much anything they want in school and get away with it, because they know that mommy and daddy will make it all disappear with the opening of their check book.

Only at the end can we look back, see our achievements and see the purpose of this thing we call school. It is as if a thick fog lifts from our minds, and we can see why we spent most of our childhood enduring a school life. We perceive what we have learned and the opportunities that it has created for us. But when the big wide world opens up for us, and we see the true side of life, only then do we wish that we could continue our lives the same way it used to be; where we learn and enjoy the events that school life brings to us.

It was already time. a second left on the clock until the end of school, gathering all my papers I placed them all inside my bag. At long last the weekend was here.

The bell rang and I remained seated silently, watching the crowd of students stampeding their way to the door. when all was clear I stood up tiredly and trudged outside the classroom and into the bleak hallways.

It was a Thursday the 4th day of class, honestly there was not a more joyous occasion. School was a horror-ridden nightmare, specially when spent alone.

I sighed heavily and open my locker throwing my books in, I turned to glance at myself in the small mirror attached to the wall of the locker door, studying my reflection. my blonde hair was messy and my bangs too I just comb it using my fingers then fix my bangs slightly giving a perfect view of my face. I grabbed my phone and I told my friends that I need to go first. I took a deep breath before I left the University.

.
.
.
Seulgi POV...

 I knew when I woke up that morning that something was going to go wrong. Somehow I felt that in all the days of my life, today would be the worst. I stared at my ceiling, determined not to leave my bed until the last possible moment. I glanced at the clock. 7:18 am. My bus left at 7:30 and it took five minutes to walk to the bus stop. Well, five more minutes can’t hurt, I thought, turning over right as a knock sounded at my door.

     “Are you still in bed?!” My mother shouted at me through the door. “You’ll miss the bus!” 

    “Five more minutes!” I shouted back. My mother paused, probably trying to think of how to coax me out of bed. I could almost hear a light bulb light up a moment later.

     “Isn’t today Thursday?”

      I shot up, threw my blankets across the room, and grabbed a shirt. “Coming!” I said as I pulled the shirt over my head. My only response was a satisfied chuckle as she made her way down the hall. My mother and I had this battle every day, but she never ceased to take enjoyment from successfully getting me out of bed.