Chapter 33

If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?..

Lisa's Pov's

"Wiissssaaa!!" My nephew Alex exclaimed while running to me as soon as I walked into my cousin house.

"Hey handsome!" I exclaimed back at him.

He picked his arms up and made grabby hands telling me that he wanted me to pick him up.

" give me huggies and kisses" I said as I picked him up.

"Paw paw" he exclaimed pointing to the living room, which meant he wanted me to go watch paw patrol with him.

"Hey cous" He said walking over to me to give me a side hug.

"Hey, just came to visit the kids for a bit" I said my cousin would have four kids by now but one of my nephews died when he was only three years old, I miss him endlessly every day.

Today my cousin in law  put on the group chat that my smallest nephew Alex woke up crying cause he wanted aunt wisa which is what he calls me. Hes only one but I feel like he"s growing up way to fucking fast.

"Thank goodness he was crying all morning and afternoon" my cousin said while going back to his room where he was probably watching Netflix.

"Hi aunt Lili" my other nephew Axel is 5, its pretty great how big of a bond I have with them.

"Hi handsome" I ruffled up his hair as I sat down on the couch and sat Alex down on my lap.

"So how are you lis? " My cousin in law asked then i sighed and look down

"I'm okay i guess, but the pain still here." I said while pointing my chest she softly sighed

"We're here for you lis okay?" I just nod then she rubbes my back

"By the way did you go somewhere?" She asked I nod suddenly a small hand hold my finger then i look down i saw Alex he already put my finger to his mouth, i chuckle.

" I came from the cemetery, I visited Somi's grave, I was about to go back to the hospital, but I received a message from you" I said then shi giggle

" Yeahh, he was crying all day and he said he want to see his tata wisa." We laughed how cute Alex is

"Yeah that's why i'm here" I said and kiss Alex cheeks

After a long day i bid goodbye to them but before I left earlier we made sure that Alex was asleep, I'm sure when he sees me leave he will cry and he won't stop until I take him with me.

=====
Time Skip

Kai trudges in my direction then stops beside me. He’s a few years older than me, but since I was an early bloomer, I’m not that much shorter than him.

Kai has made himself an outcast on purpose. His expression is closed off and his hands are shoved in the pockets of his denim pants. I was a bit taken aback when he approached me since students usually avoid me like the plague.

He definitely has no reason to stay away from me, considering his father and mine. He has no reason to initiate contact, either. We’re not friends. In fact, the concept of friends doesn’t exist in our world. There are two categories—allies and enemies. He falls under neither.

“Waiting for your ride as well?” I ask, tilting my head to the side.

He says nothing and continues staring ahead with his depressing gray eyes that could be mistaken for a wayward cloud. Kai's mother was a mistress who somehow snatched the wife position after a lot of drama. He’s never appeared to feel comfortable at any of the events we’ve been pushed into together. And he rarely talks, no matter how much the other children and I try to bring him out of his shell.
He acts like such a drama queen, as if he’s had it worse than the rest of us or something.