CH 7

Perri left the basement and went to get me lunch. I couldn't explain how I felt in the moment and didn't know if I wanted to cry or not.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face, even though Perri just applied ointment on my face. I was about to take a shower, until I saw Perri in the mirror holding a bag that said Papa John's. I turned around and leaned against the counter until he gave me my lunch.

"I thought we could eat while watching a movie together or a tv show. I heard Tubi just put some movies on, but then I saw Shades Of Blue as well."

"It doesn't matter." I said trying to get past Perri since I don't like being in a closed space with him.

I sat on the couch and he turned Tubi while sitting the bag down which I then realized that the pizza was on the table and there were cheese sticks and brownies inside of the bag.

He turned the tv to Shades Of Blue, and the first episode started off with a mystery I guess you can say, and I started indulging in the chicken alfredo, black olive, purple onions, mushroom, tomato, spinach, and green onion pizza. I think Perri only went to Papa John's only because he knows I like this pizza and that this pizza joint is the only one that customize their pizza for you.

We were down the pizza boxes, and cheese sticks, and working on the brownies when Perri's phone chimed. Then it rang, rang, rang, and rang again. I was starting to get irritated with the sound, and I guess Perri realized and answered the tenth time and said, "I told you I am happy with my marriage and you were nothing but a mistake and ass. Please leave me alone, I'm trying to rekindle what I did, and you texting and calling me is not working. Goodbye Mr. Yui." And hug the phone up.

I scoffed at this and knew that he could of had anyone call him, and stage that conversation. But I guess Perri heard me and looked at me for a long time.

"Yes?" Yet I didn't look at him.

"I promise you I'm not seeing him anymore."

"Okay."

"I promise."

"And I said okay."

But I guess that wasn't enough for him. He took his phone out and gave it to me, but then paused the show.

"Look through it"

"Don't need to, can you resume the show?"

"No we need to be on the same topic of that whatever happened between me and Mr. Yui's son is over for good, and there will never be anyone such as Mr. Yui's son ever again."

I took his phone not because I believed his story, but to shut him up. If I'm going to get out of this basement, then house, then state, then country. I need to play his games well.

I looked through his phone and since he had an apple, I looked through his recent deleted yet saw nothing. Then I went to the message where I skimmed all the way up and saw it all.

Hey it's Johnny from the club...

Oh hi, I just wanted to tell you now that I'm married

Do you love him?

Yeah I do

Well I think I may love you from last night

Listen that was a mistake and I hope you will forget that night like I am doing

What if I don't want to

Please I was drunk

Drunk man actions is a sober man thoughts

With that I exited the messenger and went to phone calls, and it was 'Johnny' calling. I then decided that if he "wanted so much for us to be together" then he wouldn't mind if I blocked and deleted Johnny contact information and completely reset his phone back when he got it.

I set his phone back up in front of his eyes and made sure not to backup any information. After that I put my number, Dom, my mom, and dad phone number in and gave it back.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Does this mean we are one step from being back to the happy couple?"

But I didn't say anything and went to my room since I was tired. As soon as I got to my room, Perri came to my door and looked at me.

"Will you be hungry for dinner tonight, or no?"

"I will text you if I am." And turned my back to him and fell asleep.