CH 13

I drove back to my parents house fast and slammed the door when I finally made it and went into the living room where I saw that my dad and Dom were still in the living room watching a game.

"South Korea?!" I yelled towards them.

"What?!" Both screamed as if they were scared.

"I asked you where Perri was, and you said you didn't know!"

"I don't!" Dom screamed back to me.

"Then why in the hell did his lover find him, but yet your PI didn't?" I questioned. When three days passed when none of us could find Perri I began to worry, and Dom said he would hire a PI, and came up with nothing. Only the court found a trace of Perri, but only by phone number.

"Well um...he just couldn't find him..."

"Oh for fuck sakes nobody hired a PI CJ!" My father yelled

"No one wanted that bastard to be found, and he most definitely didn't want to be found. Just leave that piece of shit be!" He said getting up from his chair.

"I know what he did. I know what Perri did to me for three months, but I just wanted to make sure he was alright and not dead due to suicide!"

"He's not dead. Gosh CJ you're so dramatic sometimes. He is living life somewhere different and we can't stop him, and neither will you. You both signed the divorce papers and now there is nothing tying you both together." My dad said to me, but I looked toward Dom and saw that his head was down and wasn't looking at me, and then turned left to where my mom stood and she had a sad look on her face. Wow she knew of this as well. When I looked around the room of the people who I thought would help me I walked to my room passing my mom and laid on my bed.

It's okay Perri, I'm still here.

PERRI POV

I was now settled in my new apartment with the help of my auntie, and decided to head to the shower and then bed. Once I was clean, I headed to my mattress and logged in my bank account and saw that I still had enough money to hold my off for a while. Currently at my company my right hand man is taking care of everything. I told him that whatever needed approval or such can be handled by him, and that I won't be able to be contacted.

I turned my laptop off and started to doze off.

"Hey plum!"

I turned around and saw CJ on the bleachers.

"What?"

"Come here crazy, look what I brought for you..."

And then out of nowhere he had a red plum in his hand that was very large. I walked to him and sat down taking the plum out of his hand. It tasted really sweet, and as soon as I took a bite CJ leaned over and bit over where I had taken a bite.

I looked at him and all he was doing was smiling while still eating. He knew I love my plums, and so I tackled him on the bleachers and was on top of him laughing.

"Stop stop stop. Listen, I didn't eat lunch and now I'm hungry. Plus I brought the plum." He made a point, but his lips were still red, and I had to kiss him. As soon as I kissed him he began to kiss me back and we started having a makeout session in public. I was enjoying it until I came up for air and I saw his jaw with a bruise and his cheek,

"What happened to your face, tart?"

"What do you mean?.....You hit me, remember?"

"What?"

"You slapped me and grabbed my jaw harshly." He then pulled his shirt sleeve up and there was a bruise on his elbow, "remember this?"

With that I woke up to the clock saying four o'clock in the morning. I was sweating and breathing harshly and I had to drink water in order to calm me down a little, yet I couldn't.