CH 33

PERRI POV

Remembered how I said this was going to be a long three weeks, I change my mind. It will now be a long six weeks. CJ and I were currently at the hospital to take off his cast completely until the doctors came back with an x-ray exam and it showed that his muscles and joints hasn't yet fully adjusted.

With this information we are now heading to my company to check on a couple of things.

CJ hasn't spoken to his parents for three weeks now and I have non-stop been going out with my dad and actually having a real relationship with him. It felt nice to have him back into my life, but I kind of felt sad for CJ, but when I asked about it he said quote by quote, "They can suck my dick forward, backward, and my ass", so with that I left him alone.

I walked into my office to sit in my chair while CJ took a seat on the couch laying down.

"Boss?" my assistant asked.

"Yes?" Not bothering to look at her.

"Um.."

"Spit it out Joanna I'm only here for a few minutes and then I'm leaving."

"He's here...."

"Who?"

"You know who....."

I finally looked up from my laptop with confusion and soon she was looking towards CJ in pity. Now I know who is here, but I wasn't nervous I'm not in a relationship with neither man nor do I want to.

"What do he want?" I said with a sign.

"Won't tell me."

"Send him up."

"Are you serious?"

I looked at her and nodded my head.

And in a heart beat Johnny came in. He looked the same form the last time I saw him, but then aagin I did slap him the last time I saw him.

"Yes?"

"How are you?"

And with his voice CJ sat up and stared at Johnny with hatred and confusion.

"I'm doing fine, what can I do for you?"

"I just heard that you've been back home yesterday for about three months now. Didn't want to come say hi?" Johnny tried to say seductively.

"Not really I left to change not to come back and be the same man that left."

"Really Per? Don't you miss me a little?"

"No bitch he doesn't he got me." And there goes the bomb explosion. CJ even though with a cast on his leg stood up fast and walked with a limp to Johnny. Soon I was standing up as well in case this got physical.

"CJ? Why are you here?"

"None of your damn business, you just need to know to stay away from committed men, you whore."

I walked around my desk and could see visibly that all of my employees were trying to listen to the argument, luckily the glass was sound proof. I walked in the middle of them and pushed their chest away from each other.

"Johnny if there is nothing you came to talk about relating to business I'm afraid I will have to ask you to leave now." I said calmly.

"Even after everything you told me about CJ you still want to go through that again."

And with that I truly did want to slap him again, but instead breathed in and out and opened my office door for him to leave. He became mad and hiffed his way out. I quietly closed the door and head back to my laptop to sign some papers electronically and answer emails, before I leave, because I knew soon to come would be 'what the fuck was Johnny talking about?'

"All done, let's go." Grabbing my jacket turned off my laptop and lights and held the door open for him to leave. I looked at Joanna and gave her some paperwork that she needed to organize then she could leave for the day.

It was quiet. Very quiet. I wanted to say something, but I knew myself what was wrong with him.

I helped him in the truck and came on my side and soon was driving out of my parking slot, and to a restaurant since I haven't made groceries yet.

I decided that I wanted breakfast and went to iHOP. It would take a while to get there since it's a Friday night and many teens are out and about partying as well as adults. I didn't touch the radio but I did roll down my window since I like the cold weather.

"What did I do to you?"

Damn.

"What?"

"What did I do to you?"

"When?"

"Don't play dumb with me Perri, we both heard what that bitch said. What did I do to you?"

"Nothing, I don't know what he was talking about."

"Really Perri? Really?"

"Listen we can either get dinner out or you can make you some dinner with what I have in my refrigerator which is nothing."

"So I'm getting choices now to either shut up or continue and we both go home!"

"Yes! Yes because I told you repeatedly that I don't want a relationship with you, yet you still on this idea. Just let this be for once damn it! Leave things in the past and let it stay there."

"Oh like how every time I want to be with you, you bring up the past?"

I didn't say anything except turn the car around and head home. I'm not in the mood to be having this conversation anytime nor anyhow.

"Wow.....We go home now, don't we?"

"No, I'm taking you to your apartment and I'm going to my loft. I think I have taken care of you enough."

CJ didn't argue back and soon the ride was once again quiet.