CH 24

CJ POV

Ugh! Why did this asshole buy Ikea furniture. I mean if you really want to make a person mad just talk about how stupid Ikea is. I mean I would rather go buy furniture from its store than go to Ikea and pay the same amount of money only to just put the bitch up. Makes no sense.

I was about to have another rant in my head until Perri kissed me on the forehead. I stopped everything I was dining and stared at him.

"A muscle vein in your forehead was about to pop if you didn't stop overthinking and stressing over there." Perri said to me.

I was still in shock that he kissed me. I tried to calm myself and continue to work on the table. After a good hour we both got the instructions in hand of knowing what to do. And now welcoming to Perri's home a brand new white table!!!

I'm happy if you don't get it, but it's okay if you don't head.

Perri went to a closet and low and behold were chairs.

"I had already made them yesterday morning."

"Thank goodness, because I honestly was going to leave."

We both chuckled at that statement, but I was being serious, I was going to leave.

I looked around the place and it looked nice. Very cozy, but when I looked in the main area of the room there was only a rug, tv stand, tv, and that's it. Where is the couch?

"Where's the couch?"

"Come on Tart did you think I was going to buy a couch, when I own a manufacturing company that makes them. Plus I only pay half price."

"Wow, so what about the rest of your furniture you couldn't have just brought them from your company?"

"I would rather not come home and still be reminded of my work, only a couch can do."

I nodded my head knowing that feelings wanting to get away from work completely. I was about to sweep when Perri said to come to him.

"What?"

"I want to ask you a question?"

"Okay...."

"Should I get artwork in here?"

"Yeah definitely. I hate how it's so white in here, and only the furniture makes it feel cozy along with the rug."

"How much do you charge?"

"Charge for what?"

"Your freelancing work."

"You want me to make paintings for you?"

"Yeah, do you want to do it? Or are you too busy for another workload?"

"No, I just finished my last one this morning. What do you want?"

"How about some Korean artwork? Such as the finger hearts, kimchi, street art, food shaped like animals? You know just some cliché and cute Korean things."

"Okay I can do that, and do you care about size, color, etc.?"

"I want six big pieces and eleven small and 11 medium ones, so in total twenty eight paintings."

"Okay, and when would you like them?"

"Whenever you finish them."

I smiled at Perri and wrote everything in my phone notes and a timer to start searching up Korean things and what to draw. I looked at Perri one last time before leaving his palace, but not before making sure I had my keys on me, which I did.

Soon I was in my truck and heading to Michael's. I really hope they weren't closed.