CH 22

PERRI POV

I left CJ's place and headed to my truck, and as soon as I got in I started to drive to my loft. I first needed to change my clothes and get some paperworks for some meetings I have. While I was doing both I called my assistant and told her to have coffee and breakfast for me waiting when I entered my office. Can't run on an empty stomach.

Soon I was parking in the CEO parking spot and getting out. I walked to the private elevator and soon could smell delicious coffee. The elevator stopped on my floor and I got out looking around my office floor. Seems like everyone is here today and I walked into my closed office.

"You have to make two field trips today and Councilman Yu called wanting to speak to you, but would never give me a message and here is your coffee and breakfast, anything else you need?"

"Yes, call Councilman Yu back and tell him if it's important he can zoom chat with me now."

Once my assistant left I started to organize some of the things I was handed and the paperworks already in my hand on my desk, soon my laptop screen lit up and there was Councilman Yu.

"Hi, Councilman Yu, how can I help you?"

"Ore! I've been trying to get in contact with you, what happened?"

"Oh did you not hear? I recently got divorced and decided to take a break and left for South Korea, but I'm back now."

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you are doing well."

"Yes I am, but what was urgent that you called many times?"

"The school that we worked on together had a fight and one of your furniture cracked and gave a student a splinter so long story short the child is now in surgery. The parents are wanting to sue and the school is agreeing with them."

"Okay thank you for notifying me, and I will contact you later with my manufacturing team and lawyers, have a nice day Councilman Yu."

I hung up the phone and started to get agitated.

Ugh! Why on the week that I came back! I was about to call the manufacturing team and my lawyers until my assistant came in saying it was time for one of my field trips. Field Trips basically were trips to look at inspections of my company and to make sure that they are all on track for productions and if there are any trouble.

"Joan call the manufacturing team from the school we paired up with and my lawyers."

"What happened?"

"Kids were fighting and one fell on the furniture and got a huge splinter in their arm."

"Wow....Want a meeting for today?"

But I think before answering. Tart is supposed to come over tonight.

"No tomorrow evening, and have Councilman Yu invited to meeting and who ever he brings."

"Got you Boss, anything else before we head out?"

"No just go start the car, I will be right there."

I sent a text to Tart to let him know that I will come over and pick him up, and soon he replied back with a plum emoji and thumbs up emoji. I smiled at that and walked to the car that was waiting for me and went to the two field trips I had planned and come back file paperwork and go pick up Tart.......Tart I just realized I've been calling him Tart.