CH 36

PERRI POV

I woke up and was about to move the covers to my eyes from the sun penetrating through my windows until I felt a grab on my arm. I look down and see that CJ was currently using my arm as his own shield for the windows. I smirked at him and just crawled over him so that my back is to the window.

"Stop moving..." CJ mumbled.

"Sorry..." I kissed his head and laid my head back down and fell asleep again.

I woke up again and by this time the sun wasn't penetrating through the windows as it was earlier, and I looked to my right and saw that the bed was empty. I sat up and pulled on some boxers since I don't like walking around naked.

I was in my loft so I had to put my slippers on since it's getting colder now.

I walked down the stairs and didn't see CJ downstairs and was about to call him, until the front door started to giggle and opened to show CJ carrying a bag of McDonalds in his hands.

"Oh you're awake." He said while coming to me to kiss me.

"Yeah I finally woke up. And looking at you I suppose you went to McDonalds."

"Yup. I got hungry and you don't have any food. By the way we both probably should go grocery shopping."

I watched CJ place our food out while still talking to me. I believe it's been around two months now making it December now that CJ and I have been together. Romantically. Yes I finally gave in and decided to start over again with him. CJ now sleeps over five days a week and sometimes he will come to my office and work with me. I walked behind CJ and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his check and hugged him tightly.

"Aww what with the kisses?" He said smiling.

"Because I want to..."

We both started to laugh and started to eat our hotcakes.

"By the way when do you go into work today?" CJ asked me.

"Around twelve, but I'm not going to stay for too long. Maybe thirty minute max."

"Okay well I was thinking maybe we could go for a little trip."

"Oh. Okay where?"

"Maybe to Florida or South Carolina?"

"What!? You mean out of state?"

"Yes....I know it's about time for holiday sales to happen, but I really want to go on a trip with you, please."

I looked at his pouty lips and I signed and nodded my head. He cheered and jumped up to hug me. I started to laugh and hug him back.

I put him down back on his chair and started to kiss him passionately while as CJ did the same and we both went at it. The breakfast being long forgotten and our hands now instead of on silverware but on each other's skins.

I really do feel we made the right choice.

"Joanna I need you in my office right quick and send Darren."

I opened my office door and went to my chair to sit down. I opened my laptop up and soon came knocks on my door and entered my assistant and right hand man.

"First of all I need you guys to bear with me. I know its time for holiday sales and everyone is busy with everything, but I will be taking a week off."

"Fuck No!!!"

"Dar-"

"No fuck that shit! You know damn well that I couldn't and didn't handle the busy well for those seven months, and now you want ot leave for a week. What do you think is going to happen in a week at best Perri!"

"I have to agree with him sir. Nothing really got done with him running this place."

"Hey!!"

"I'm trying to help you bitch."

I took in a breathe and released it.

"As I was saying I will have everything emailed to me, and Darren all you will have to do is go to the factories and make sure everything is going smoothly. Joanna you will take over my roll in meeting with clients and ensuring that we get sales ready to go and deals made. If anything is needed my phone be on, but don't call for little things. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes, and thank you boss. To be honest I'm sorry for cursing at you like that, but please don't make me the boss ever again." and with that Darren leaves and there stand Joanna and she to shake her head in agreement at what he said.

I waved my hand to dismiss Joanna and soon my office was empty beside me. I opened my emails and begin to answer them, and made sure that only twenty were to be answered and the rest would have to be another day.

I heard a knock at my door, and I told them to come in, not looking up from my screen. I pressed send and looked up to see Johnny with Joanna standing behind him.

"Can I help you Mr. Yu?"

He looked behind him at Joanna, but she knew once I started dating CJ again that if Johnny ever came back she stays in the room.

"Yes?"

"Well it's kind of important and private." Still looking at Joanna.

"Well Joanna has specific instructions to not leave this room if you should ever come to my office. So say what you want to say."

"Really Per?"

"Don't call me that. If you don't know well I'm going to tell you CJ and I have gotten back together and I plan to never cheat on him. Ever. So say what you want."

"What! Don't tell me you are serious!?"

"Mr. Yu! What brings you here?"

"I wanted to ask you for lunch, but since this is the way you want to play fine. You know where I live."

Johnny stormed off and Joanna looked at me, and I nodded my head and soon she left my office.

I put my hands over my face and tried to meditate because soon I will be somewhere with my soon potential again future husband.