CH 11

PERRI POV

"Do you hate yourself?" Ae-Chan, my therapist, asked.

"Yes and no." I said laying on the couch provided in the room.

"Tell me why yes."

"Yes, because I ruined everything. I could have stop everything, but I keep going."

"Is that all?"

"I lost myself."

"Then why don't you hate yourself?"

"I guess, because...Even though I left everyone and made everyone around me leave, I'm trying to better myself. In the end I do know I truly messed up."

The timer for our session end and I raised from the couch and bowed before I left.

I was about to unchain my bike when my phone started to ring. Which was weird since nobody had my number beside my neighbor, Chae-Won, and my therapist office.

I looked at the number, and decided to not answer and let it ring.

I unchained my bike and took off to the park since it was a beautiful day. But I had to go a different route, since there was a kdrama being filmed by the park that was close to me.

I chained my bike to the parking area for bicycles, and went walking along the trail path. As soon as I got a good five minutes into walking my phone ranged again, and it was the same number again. I decided to answer it.

"Yes?"

"Hi is this Perri Ore?"

"May I ask who is asking?"

"This is judge Becker, I'm a judge that will be finalizing your divorce."

"Oh hi, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, I'm here with Mr. CJ Whales-Ore and we just have to sign off that both of you agree to the agreements on paper. Is there a good time you can come to the courthouse?"

"Um no not really, because I'm not even in America your honor. Can we just do it over the phone?"

"Yes we can, so the agreement is that CJ doesn't want anything and You Mr. Ore agreed."

"Yes your honor, but I have already sold the house and cars, so there is nothing left."

"Wait... you sold the house?" I could hear CJ ask me.

"Well okay then all I need from you is your address so that you can sign the divorce certificate."

"Um is CJ in the room?"

"Well yes of course."

"Can he leave, then I will tell you"

"Um okay, Mr. Whales-Ore could you step out."

I could hear CJ become mad, but nonetheless I heard the door close. Once I gave my address I would expect it in a few weeks since we were so far away.

I hung the phone up, and soon received a phone call again. Ugh! How was I supposed to change when my phone is consistently blowing up.

"Yes?"

"Perri?"

I hung the phone up and powered it off, and went back to the park entrance and rode back home.

As soon as I entered my house I called my therapist.

"This is Ae-Chan speaking, How can I help you?"

"Hey it's Perri Ore, things happened after our appointments and I was wondering if you had a chance to talk to me?"

"Whatever happened could it change your answer from this morning session?"

"Yeah, just a little more of yes than no."