Once and For All

~Anthony's POV~

I have about had it with my dad, i fucking hate him so much. He's the worst father in the entire world. He shouldn't even be considered a father. He fractured Brandon's wrist for crying out loud! I know, i know, Brandon said it was no big deal and didn't want things to blow up. Speaking of the asshole. "Dad what the fuck!" I yell.

"Woah son, watch your language. The. Boys are upstairs."

"Yeah, like you ever cared!"

"Anthony, what's going on?"

"For the past 6 years you have never been a father to us. I don't know if it was mom leaving or something else, but you turned into the worst father in the world. You're always drunk, you never care if we're sick, you boss us around, and for worst you fractured your own son's arm for christ sakes!"

"Anthony, have you ever thought that maybe you're the one with the problem?"

"No, do not blame this on me. Stop blaming all of your problems on me! Not just me, but also Brandon and Matthew!"

"Anthony i have been told i'm a great father to you boys."

"Yeah, by who? Charlie the magical unicorn?"

"Don't you dare talk back at me son!"

"No, i have been dealing with your crap for far too long. I'm not taking any." Suddenly i felt a fist hit my eye. He hit me, that asshat hit me. He marches up to me.

"Talk back to me again and your eye won't be the only thing bruised." He walked away and left. I look up the stairs and Brandon and Matt were looking at me, they must've watched all of that. I can't believe this, dad has never hit me. And what sucks is that i'm 18, this can't be considered child abuse.

"Anthony." Brandon says. "Matt has something to tell you."

Matthew walks down the stairs slowly. He starts crying halfway down. I rush to him. "Matt, buddy what's going on?"

He sniffles twice. "On monday, i was coloring and daddy came home acting weird and he told me to leave and i said i wasn't done then he spanked me!" He broke down more.

"Did he with his hand?"

"I don't know, i couldn't tell. But it left a big red line across my butt."

Line? No, he wouldn't. He couldn't; he used a fucking belt. On my six year old brother! I look up at brandon, his eyes are watering up too. "Matt why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared he would hit me again!"

I know my hit won't be counted, but i have two other pieces of evidence that will send my dad away for good. I pick up my phone and the yellow pages. The phone rang.

"Hello, child protection services?"

"Yes, my name is Anthony Padilla, i want to report my abusive father."

~Kalel's POV~

I texted Anthony multiple times and nothing. I don't understand why he had to leave the party so soon. I hope everything's okay at home. The party ended around 9. Now i'm just sitting on the couch snuggled up with my kitties. Suddenly i see red and blue lights drive by my house. Wow, i've never seen that before, i wonder who's in trouble. Wait a minute. I jolt up to the window and look outside to see the cops at Anthony's house. Shit, shit, shit. What the actual fuck! I put in my Pink sweatshirt and slippers. "Mom i'll be back!" I yell.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Anthony's, the cops are there i think something's wrong!" I run out of the house and run through our neighbor's yard. A lady stops me.

"Miss i'm sorry this is a private investigation,"

"You don't understand my boyfriend lives here." I tell her. "Anthony!" I yell.

He peaks his head out his door. "Kalel! It's fine she's with me." He says. She lets me in and i run to him, he hugs me tightly.

"Anthony what is going on? What happened?"

"I finally did it. I called the CPS on my dad."

"What!"

"He whipped Matt with a belt and Broke Brandon's arm. I can't let him get away with this."

"Oh my god, you're eye!"

"Yeah, he hit me too. But it doesn't count towards me since i'm legally an adult."

Anthony's brother's run out and hug both of us. Another agent walks out. "Their stories match their injuries." She says. "Is this the first time your father has hit you?"

"Yes, but for six years he abused us mentally."

"Brandon said sometimes he comes home under the influence. How frequent is that?"

"Depends. If it's football or basketball season it's usually every other day, but now since he's not working, it's every night."

"And where is your father now?"

"I don't know, he left after he punched me."

"Did he say anything to you after he attacked you?"

"He said if i talk back to him my eye won't be the only think bruised."

"Okay, where could your father possibly be?"

"Probably the bar on Lakewood Ave."

She turns to the two policemen. "Aden, parkinson, Perkle's Bar Lakewood Avenue. Look for this man." She shows them a picture of Mr. Padilla. "Come on, let's go inside."

Us and the other agent enter the house. I sit on the couch woth Anthony and his brothers. The two CPS agents sat across from us. "What's going to happen?" Brandon asked.

"Your father will be arrested and serve some time in jail. Then we're going to take him to court and hopefully take away his parental rights."

"Where will the boys go?" Kalel asked

"Is your mother in the picture?"

"No." Anthony says. "But please don't send them away. I'm 18. I can become their guardian."

"Anthony it is up to the court where they will go." She gets a phone call. "Hello? Hi. You did? Okay. I'll tell them. Bye." She hangs up. "They arrested your father. He was a mile up from the bar drunk. Anthony i know you want to keep your brothers here but for now they have to come with us."

The boys hug Anthony and start crying. I get up and hug all three of them. "Babe i'm gonna go. Call me in the morning okay?"

"Okay." He kisses me and i head out. I can't believe this is happening. Anthony is a great guardian for those boys. He would give up anything for them to be safe.

~Anthony's POV~

Matt and Brandon pack up some things in their bags. I don't want them to go, but it's not up to me. I didn't think this through did I? The boys come down and hug me. "See you Anthony." Brandon says.

"Bye Ant." Matt says.

"I promise i'll fix this you guys." The head out to the black car. The two agents walk back down too. "Promise me that after this is over they can come home with me?"

"We'll try our best." The blonde one says. They leave as well and i close the front door. I have to wait for two weeks until the first court date.

~~~Two weeks Later~~~