Mel's Choice

~Kalel's POV~

I stop at my locker before the first bell. Melanie is there waiting for me. "Hi!" I say. She looks down at her phone and starts texting. Suddenly my phone goes off.

Melly Moat😜: today's the day

"What day?" I asked. She texts me again.

Melly Moat😜: i'm going to the abortion clinic after school.

Wow, already? I guess she's really going through with it. "Oh, are you sure you really want to do this? And please, answer me in person."

"Yes, it's the right thing to do" She says.

"You sure?"

"Kalel, i have to do this, it'll be better once it's done and out of the way." Suddenly Mel's hand hits Alicia in the chest. Alicia and her little possy of bitches turn around to us.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Alicia whined.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hit your breast implant." Mel says.

"You wish you had these, C-cup."

"Nah, i wish you'd just leave."

"You better watch it."

"Ooh is your football star boyfriend going to come after me? Oh wait, he dumped your ass."

"Bitch!" And with that they stormed off.

"Ugh, how did Anthony date her?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know." I say. The first bell rings, time for pre calculus... Yay. Hey at least Mel's in that class with me. "Let's go die now." I say. Melanie and i walk to Mr. Shields' room. We sit down in out assigned seats which are alphabetical order. Mel is stuck in back of Alicia because there is no one in this class with last names between theirs. I'm back some other kid. His name's Justin Caylen but people call him Jc. He's a freshman who's friends with Connor Franta. Why he's in this class i really don't know. Alicia comes walking in with a starbucks coffee. Shit, Mel can't smell coffee or it'll make her sick. I can see Mel's face now.

"Alicia will you please put that over there." She says.

"No! Why should I?" She says.

Class starts and Mr. Shields walks in. "Ok take your seats, class is about to begin." He says. Mr. Shields is young, he has kids and he's married. But when i first met him i really thought he was gay.

Melanie looks like she's about to be sick. She gets up from her seat and walks over to Mr. Shields. "May i please go to the bathroom?"

"Melanie Class already started, you know the rules."

"Then can i go to the nurse? I feel like throwing up." She held her stomach and everything so he would let her go.

"ok, here's your pass." He hands Mel the orange slip and she runs out the door. "Ok class, let's begin." Ugh save me from this hell hole.

~~~ time later~~~

I meet up with Melanie at her locker. "Hey, feel any better?" I asked.

"A little bit, my stomach is still settling so i don't think i'll be eating lunch today." She says.

"Hey guys." Ian says, walking up to us.

"Hey Ian." I say.

"Um, Melanie can i talk to you, alone?" He asked.

"Um, sure." She says.

"I'll be over there if you need me Mel." I say, walking over to the bench. What does Ian want? Wait, he's taking ahold of her hands. He pulls out a rose! Melanie looks teary, she hugs him! No fucking way! Did they just get back together?! The bell rings and Ian kisses her goodbye. I walk up to Melanie, who is still smiling. "What was that?!" I asked excitedly.