Getting In Trouble

~Kalel's POV~

It's been two weeks since the sleepover and i'm still not sure if i like Anthony or not. Because if i like him i would get mad everytime i see him with Alicia. Even though when i do i laugh because i can always see slight pain in Anthony's face. I don't think he's really into her as much as he says he is. Well today went pretty much the same as always. Ian and Mel were making out at some point of the day, Josh, David, and Matt geek over video games, Meghan and Joey can't stop staring at each other, the jocks call us names at lunch, and Mari says something in Japanese. Now it's time for study hall; a class where it's me, Anthony, and a bunch of random people we don't talk to. I sit down at the bench next to Anthony. If we try and talk Mrs. Cabral will send us to the principals office. Anthony texts me and i check my phone; hiding it under the table.

Anthony Padildo: How's your thursday been?

Kalel Kitten🐱: Well you and your friends were picking on me today.😔

Anthony Padildo: Im sorry i feel terrible, you know i'd never mean any of that.

Kalel Kitten🐱: Ik, i just wish we could be friends without hiding it.

For some reason when i typed 'friend' it hurt me on the inside.

Anthony Padildo: Me too, but this is Sacramento High for you, a bunch of cliques, dicks, sluts, and secrets.

I accidentally laughed out loud, literally. Mrs. Cabral lifted her head up and looked at us. "Miss Cullen, Mr. Padilla, office!" She said.

Anthony and I get up and we leave the room. "Anthony i am so sorry for getting you in trouble." I say.

"It's ok, i'm used to it." He says with a chuckle. "But what about you?"

"What do you mean?" I laugh.

"Little Miss Perfect Kalel Cullen got in trouble for once."

"I've been in trouble before; not at this school but i have."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, like one time my friend Evelina and I, as a dare, flashed the entire lunch room freshman year."

"No way!" He laughs. "You did that?"

"On a dare!"

"Can you do it now?"

"No!"

"Worth a shot." He jokes; i hope he was joking.

"So what was one thing you really got in trouble for?"

"Well, the dicks and I were cutting class and we were just sitting in the bathroom. They decided it was the best idea to smoke some joints."

"Oh, so you're a druggie?"

"Gross! Fuck no! But i sadly get a secondhand now and then. Anyway they leave, all high as fuck, and i go back to homeroom. Well since i smelt like pot, Mr. Hayes sent me to Mr. Gibbon's office and i was suspended for a week. I would have been expelled but look who my dad is."

"That's bullshit! Couldn't they tell you weren't high?"

"They didn't believe me."

"That's screwed up!"

"It doesn't matter any more, if my dad wasn't the football coach with his 'star athlete' son, aka me, i would have been fucked."

We make it to the administration office and the lady at the desk tells us Mr. Gibbons was waiting for us. We enter his office and he is sitting at his desk; looking so serious. "Mr. Padilla, Miss Cullen, take a seat." Anthony and I sit down at the chairs in front of his desk. "So, a little birdie told me you two were chatting in class?"