Prom (part 2)

~Kalel's POV~

This is it! It's our Senior Prom! Ugh i can't believe today is here! And to make it better, i get to go out with Anthony in public! Maybe after this we can stop hiding and finally tell people, if they already haven't figured it out already. I mean come on someone else besides Tyler had to find out. Me, Melanie, Mari, and Meghan are all getting ready at Ian's house. Our dates should be here soon! Plus our other friends. Of course Lasercorn is going with Brina, Joven asked this junior Katie, and Sohinki asked this sophmore; Olivia Sui i think is her name. Everyone looked absolutely amazing. Meghan wore a strapless red dress, and Mari had this black tight fitting dress with little peepholes on the side. We're almost prom ready! Well almost everyone. "Guys i don't think i can do this!" Melanie panics.

"Yes you can, and you're going to have a great time with Ian." Mari says.

"I don't know if i can be away from Lucas for that long. He's only two weeks old, he needs his mommy!"

"Mel, stop stalling. Ian's mom offered to babysit. Even she agrees you and Ian need one more night out." I say.

"What if people look at me? What if they start saying things?"

"Melanie you are the nicest and friendliest person in our class. Everyone's going to be happy to see you."

"Hey, is everything okay in there?" Ian asked from behind the door. I forgot, he lives here too. He must have gotten ready downstairs.

"Everything's fine."

"Okay, i thought i heard Melanie panicking. Is it okay for me to come in now?"

"No, you can't see us yet." Meghan says

"Fine, but for Kalel, Meghan, and Mari please don't leave any makeup or weird girly things in my room."

"Says the guy who's room is filled with video games, a bassinet and breast pump, and a playboy poster on the back of his closet door." Mari says.

"What!" Melanie says. She opens the closet and there she was, some girl who was completely naked with the playboy bunny covering her vagina. "Ian!"

"At least it's not in plain sight anymore! Ugh i'll be downstairs waiting for the guys." I hear him walk down the steps. Melanie rips the poster down and throws it away.

"How did you know that was there?" Meghan asked Mari.

"I just guessed. He just happened to have one!" She laughs.

"Girls! You friends are here!" Ian's mom yells up the stairs.

"Ready to go?" I asked Mel.

She takes a deep breath. "Yeah, i'm ready."

One by one we walked down the stairs. Everyone smiled as we came down. Anthony and Ian were in awe, they had their jaws dropped and everything.

"Wow, Kalel." Anthony says. "You look absolutely beautiful!"

"Thank you babe!" I kiss him and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Wow, Melanie." Ian says. "You look beautiful!" She smiles and looks down. I guess she still feels unconfident. He wraps his harms around her and kisses her. "Maybe i should have a picture of you hanging in my closet." She giggles and kisses him again. "You tore it down didn't you?"

"Yep!" She says.

Ian's sister and dad come into the living room. "You guys all look incredible!" Melissa says. "And Melanie seriously how the hell did you just have a baby?" Melanie smiles and blushes again. "Here i want to take pictures of all of you."