Babysitting

~Anthony's POV~

My dad left, as usual, and i'm stuck babysitting my brothers. It's dinnertime and well, i'm screwed. But luckily i have something coming that should be here soon. "Ant, what's for dinner?" Matt asked.

"Yeah seriously i'm starving." Brandon says.

"Just wait." I say. Suddenly there was a knock on my back door. And it's here, or should i say 'she'. I look back and see Kalel waving at me. I open the door and kalel walks in with pizza boxes. "Hi."

"Hey." She says. "Ok, we have a large cheese for the boys, a small pizza for me." She places the boxes down. "And a girlfriend for Anthony."

"Ooh i like that deal." I say as i wrap my arms around her waist. She laughs and i kiss her."

"Gross!" Brandon says. "Not while we're eating."

"Sorry." I say.

"Wait what happened to the scary lady?" Matt asked.

"Scary lady?" Kalel asked.

"Alicia." I say. Kalel laughs. "Anyway i broke up with Alicia." I say.

"Thank god, she was weird." Brandon says. "Plus this one is way hotter."

"Hey, eat your pizza." I say.

"I like her, thank you pizza lady." Matt says.

"Awe you're welcome!" She says. She takes out a slice of her pizza and bites it.

"What is that?" Matt asked.

"Veggie pizza." She answers.

"Where's the cheese?" Brandon asked.

"I don't eat cheese." She says.

"Guys Kalel is Vegan." I say.

"Isn't that where you don't eat anything that comes from an animal?" Brandon asked.

"Yep." She says.

"I've always wondered this, is being vegan healthy?" I asked.

"Totally, there are so many substitutes and other foods that can give you the same nutrients that you gain from eating meat and other non organic foods." She says. "I'm surprised the athletes don't go vegan."

"Well My dad says we need to beefin up so after practice he takes us for burgers. And we would be pretty hypocritical because we play with a pig skin ball."

"he does realize that you can gain muscles from working out? Do you guys even go to the gym?"

"Yes, i should be going with Derek and Kevin tonight but i have to act like i hate Kevin so i have to blow them off. Plus i rather be here with you." I smile at her and she smiles back.

We finish eating and my brothers head to their room. "So what should we do?" Kalel asked.

"I don't know, want to watch TV?" I asked.

"Sure." We lie on the couch and i wrap my arm around her waist. She grabs the remote from the coffee table and hands it to me. I turn on the TV to American Horror Story. Thank god it just started. "Yes! Keep this on!"

"Why the hell would i change it?" I say with a chuckle. We continue to watch for a while. "Thanks for coming over." I kiss her cheek.

"You're welcome!" She giggles. " you know, we've been dating for two weeks now and this is is the first time i've officially been to your house."

"Yeah, it's just i don't want you to see what my dad's really like outside of school. And luckily he's not here so we're ok."

"Anthony i don't even know your dad inside of school. He probably wouldn't know i go to school with you."