Meeting Properly

~Mari's POV~

I enter the bathroom to check myself in the mirror. I heard crying. "Hello?" I asked.

"Mari?" She cried. It sounded like Kalel.

"Kalel?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah" she opened the door.

"Oh my god what happened?" I say, hugging her. She cried on my shoulder.

"Those jerks happened!"

"What did they do?"

"They pushed me down in the hallway, i hit my head really hard on the ground."

"Do you need to go to the nurse?"

"No, i'm fine now. I just want this day over"

"Don't worry, only one more class"

~Kalel's POV~

Mari walks me to study hall. "Ok, this is it. I'll see you later." She says.

"Ok, thank you." I says.

"No problem, see ya!"

"Bye."

She walks off. I open the door. Everyone looked at me. "Hello, you must be Kalel?" The teacher says.

"Yeah, i'm sorry i'm late, i got lost." I lied.

"Not a problem, i'm Mrs. Clawwood by the way. Just take a seat at that bench in the back, next to Anthony."

You've got to be kidding me.

~Anthony's POV~

So, her name's Kalel. That's a really pretty name, i've never heard it before. Mrs. Clawwood told her to sit next to me. Now's my chance.

"Hi" i say shyly. She ignores me. "Listen i'm"

"Just don't talk to me, ok?" She cuts me off.

The rest of study hall was pretty boring. I had no one to talk to. Kalel just sat there and read. It was that 'Fault In Our Stars' book. After class i go to my locker. I was suprised to see who my new locker neighbor is.

"So Kalel, we meet again." I say. She looks at me angrily and rolled her eyes as she looked back to her locker. "Look, i'm sorry for how my friends treated you. But i'm not like that. Be mad at them, not me."

"How do I know you're not lying?" She asked.

"If i was lying would i do this." I slam my hand in the locker. "Ahh!" I groan in pain. "Fuck!"

She giggled at my pain. "What does that have anything to do with you being a liar?" She asked.

"It doesn't. I was just trying to feel how you felt before. When you were pushed down." I say.

"Well, i'm still upset but, i'm not the one to hold a grudge on someone." She paused. "I guess you can be trusted. Sorry i freaked out in the hallway earlier. I'm just nervous being here, this school is fucking huge and i don't know what to do."

"It's ok. Now let me introduce myself properly. Hi, i'm Anthony Padilla." I lend out my hand.

"I'm Kalel Cullen." She says as she shakes my hand.

~Kalel's POV~

Wow, Anthony's not that bad of a guy. He different from the other two. He's funny, nice, and kind of cute. The bell rung and it was finally time to go home.

"So, do you need a ride home?" Anthony asked.

"Sure" i said.

We walk to his car and get in. "Where do you live?" He asked.

"Not far, i live on Rosaline Drive." I say.

"No way, so do I." He says. "Wait, your in that house?"

"Yep! Which house is yours?"

"The one two doors down on your right."

"You mean that big mansion thing?"

"It's not that big." He laughs.

"Are you kidding? That place is a palace compared to my house." It was silent for about a minute. "So, tell me more about you?" I asked.

"Well, i'm a football player, my dad's the coach, i have two younger brothers, Matthew and Brandon, my girlfriend is Alicia Jones, and i have a savannah cat named Pip." He spits out. "What about you?"

"I'm an only child, no license yet, love designing; especially clothes, vegan, from Missouri, single, and I also have a Savannah cat. Her name is Buki."

"Wait, why do you not have your license?"

"Where i'm from you have to be 18, i'm still 17."

"You are eligible here, you can take it anytime you want."

"I'll have to think about that." We arrive at my house. "Well thank you for the ride."

"No problem."

I get out of his car and enter my house. Today was the strangest first day ever