Homeroom

~Kalel's POV~

I walk down the halls, i seriously don't know where i'm going. People are giving me weird looks. I look down so i don't see everyone's eyes staring at me. Suddenly i bump into something, or someone. It was a girl, with blonde hair and light brown eyes. I hope she's not mad.

"I'm so sorry!" I say, handing out my hand to her.

"It's fine" she laughs. "I'm kind of a clutz." She takes my hand and i help her up. "Hey you must be new, i'm Melanie" she smiles.

"I'm Kalel" i say smiling. "Hey do you mind showing me to the administrations office?"

"No problem! Follow me" We start walking. melanie is really nice. I think i actually made a friend. "Hey i love your outfit!"

"Thank you, i love yours too!"

"So, where are you from?"

"Missouri, my mom moved here for a new job promotion."

"Are you a senior?"

"Yep"

"So am i!"

"Really? That mean's we might be in the same homeroom"

"Oh my god yes! So how was it moving your senior year?"

"Not fun, i lost alot of friends"

"Well, now you made a new one" i smile. We stopped in front of two glass doors. "Well, here you are"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, hey want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Sure, see you later!"

"Ok, bye" she walks off and I enter the administrations office.

"Hello i'm Kalel Cullen, i'm new here" i say to the lady at the front desk.

"Ok, hold on" she says, picking up the phone. "Mr. Warbler we have a new student out here want me to send her in?" She says. "Ok, will do sir" she hangs up. "You can go in" she points to the principal's door. I walk over and open it.

"Hello! You must be Kalel" He says. I close the door behind me and sit down.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Warbler" i lend out my hand. He shakes it.

"My you are very polite. So Kalel, i have you're schedule right here and a map of the school to help you out. This place is so big even i get lost"

I laugh "thank you very much sir"

"Don't call me sir, it's too formal for me. Just call me Mr. Warbler." He says.

"Thank you" i say leaving his office.

"All set?" The lady asked me

"Yes, i got it all under control." I say.

"Have a nice day"

"Thank you, you too." I leave and look at the map. I have to go to room 204 which is my homeroom teacher, Mr. Hayes' room. I finally made it before the bell rung. I open the door and see about 20 kids in there.

"Kalel!" I hear. I look over and see Melanie. Yay we have the same homeroom. She starts walking my way.

"Melanie!" I say.

"I can't believe it! We're in the same class"

"I know thank god!"

"Come on i want to introduce you to people" she grabs my hand and drags. Me over to an asian girl and a boy with a bowl haircut. "Kalel this is Mari" she says refering to the girl.

"Hi" i say.

"Hey!" She smiles.

"And this is my boyfriend Ian" she says refering to the boy.

"Hey" he says.

"Hi" i say back.

"Kalel i seriously love your outfit!" Mari says.

"Thank you" i say.

"I know it's so pretty. Ian don't you think she looks nice?" Melanie says.

"She looks fine to me. Wait is this a test?" He says.

"No, i was just wondering what you thought" Melanie says sitting on his lap.

"Ok, because you're the only girl who stands out in this entire room" he says. Suddenly they start making out. Mari and i look at eachother in disgust.

"Ew, no PDA please?" I laugh.

"Trust me, they won't listen. I've tried." Mari says.

The bell rings and the teacher walks in. "Hello class, sorry i'm late, i will go ahead and take attendence, and Ian stop kissing Melanie." He says. The class laughs. Ian and Melanie finally detach their lips. Melanie gets up and sits down at the desk between mine and his. Mr. Hayes seems like a cool teacher. He's young, tall, slim, and has dark hair. Is is bad i'm kind of attracted to my teacher? Nevermind, he's wearing a ring. Attraction gone. "I see we have a new student, everyone this is Kalel Cullen" he says pointing to me. Everyone looks at me.

"Hi Kalel" they all say in unison.

"Hi" i say quietly.

"So everyone seems to be here except" he pauses. "Where's Derek, Kevin and Anthony?" He asked. Everyone shakes their heads in confusion. Suddenly three boys walk in. This must be them. They must be jocks, they all had letter jackets on. I can tell i'm going to have a problem with them.

~Anthony's POV~

Crap, were late. One more after this and we get a detention.

"Hey Padilla, what time is it?" Derek, aka douchebag #1, asked.

"A little past 7:30" i say.

"Perfect we're late." Kevin, aka douchebag #2, says.

"Come on boys, let's go" Derek says. We leave the bathroom and head towards Mr. Hayes' room.

I hate these guys so much. I feel embarassed being considered one of them. But i'm a jock, i have to hang out with other jocks and the cool kids. We get to class, Mr. Hayes seems really mad. "Quincy, McCallister, Padilla, why are you late?" He asked.

"Sorry, we were in the bathroom" Derek says.

"Just sit down you three" he sighs.

As i was walking to my seat i noticed a girl. I've never seen her before. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was kinda cute. But i already have a girlfriend, Alicia, the captain of the cheerleading team.

"I'll be right back class, i have to give the attendence list manually because my computer seems to be glitching" Mr. Hayes says leaving.

"Hey look boys, we got ourselves a new chick" Derek says with an evil grin. He walks up to her. "Hey baby, what's your name?"

"Out of your league" she says. She stands up and walks to Ian and Melanie. Once she stood up Derek grabbed her butt. She gasped and immediately turned around and slapped him in the face.

"Ooh" everyone screamed.

Mr. Hayes suddenly walks in. "What is going on here?" He asked angrily.

"He grabbed my butt!" The girl said pointing to Derek.

"Derek, principal's office now!" He says.

"Fine, Mr. Warbler will be happy to see me." Derek says. He leaves. The girl looks at me and Kevin. She turns around in disgust. Great Derek ruined it again. He's the reason no one likes us. I really hate being a jock sometimes.