Sleep Over

~Kalel's POV~

I stop at my locker to pick up my Italian binder. Thank god it's friday, this week has been horrible. Those jocks keep harassing me and Anthony goes along with it. I understand all the 'clique' shit going on in this school but i fucking hate it. But, in the end i still have my 'clique' and they like me, which i guess is how this school works. Speaking of them, i see Mel, Mari, and Meghan coming this way. "Hey guys." I say.

"Hey." Melanie says. "Ready for tonight?"

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"Duh, our annual sleep over." Meghan says.

I stood there with a confused look.

"Every friday we have a sleep over." Mari says.

"And tonight its at your place." Melanie says.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Yeah, everytime we make a new friend we make them throw it." Melanie says.

"Kind of a tradition. See it started out with Mel and I. Then Meghan moved here in grade nine. And now you!" Mari says.

"Guys, this is great and all but i'm not really into sleep overs." I lied. I would throw it. But i'm afraid of my mom and her urge to to embarass me infront of people.

"Oh, come on it'll be fun. Don't worry, we'll help you set up after school." Melanie says.

"Ok" i sigh.

"Yes! Oh my god tonight is going to be fucking awesome!" Meghan says.

"Want to meet me at my place after school?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's your address?" Mari asked.

"61 Rosaline drive." I say.

Melanie had a shocked look on her face. "Your neighbors with Anthony?" She asked.

"Yeah, i know it sucks." I lied. "How did you know?"

"When they were friends i used to go over there with Ian like all the time."

"Ha, Anthony was the third wheel!" Mari laughed.

The bell rung and it was finally time for third period, which both Mari and Mel are in. "See you guys later." Meghan says.

"Bye." Mari, Mel, and I say in unison.

~~~6:00 PM~~~

Ok, everything's set up. I got the snacks, drinks, movies, pizza, everything. My mom promised me she'll meet them then stay upstairs for the night. "Hey hun." She says. "When are your friends getting here?"

"Soon; but please don't embarass me." I say.

"I won't." The doorbell rings; my moms face lit up. "Oh your new friends are here!" My mom rushes to the door.

"Mom!"

"I'm sorry; i'm so excited."

"Here, i'll get it. You stay back." I walk to the door and open it. Standing there was Mari, Mel and Meghan. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Kalel!" Mel says.

"Come in!" They enter my home and my mom is smiling creepily. "Guys this is my mom. Mom this is Melanie, Mari, and Meghan."

"Hi Mrs. Cullen." Meghan says.

"Hi Kalel's mom." Mari says.

"So nice to finally meet you girls. Kalel talks about you all the time."

"Mom!" I whine. They all laugh as my mom embarasses me to death. "Well you met them now go upstairs." I start to push her towards the starecase.

"Alright i'm going. See you girls later." She says walking up the stairs. I hear her bedroom door close.