Meet Chibi

~Anthony's POV~

Today i decided to finally hang out with Derek and Kevin after ignoring them during winter break. After school i met up with them at my place. My brothers were terrified; they hate these guys with a passion. They didn't even come downstairs. "So dude, where's coach?" Derek asked, refering to my dad.

"Uh, probably still at the school." I say. Actually i don't know where my dad is; I could care less.

"Thanks for having us over man." Kevin says.

"Yeah, we missed you bud. I almost thought you were ignoring us and hanging out with other people." Derek says.

"Why would i do that? You guys are my best friends." I lied. It felt so wrong saying it. "I've been busy with Matt and Brandon that i haven't got alot of social time."

"Hey Anthony, your cat looks sick should i let him in?" Kevin asked from the back door.

"Pip isn't an outdoor cat. He's upstairs." I say.

"Oh, then whose cat is this?"

I walk up to him and see a little kitten laying on my porch. Ok, i know Kevin isn't the brightest but how the hell did he think that was Pip. I mean come on. Pip is a big cat and this is a little baby kitten. He did look sick though. I opened to door and Derek comes over too us. "He doesn't look too good." I say.

"So leave him." Derek says.

"I'm not leaving a dying cat on my porch. Here my neighbor is a big cat lover she'll take care of him." I say, referring to Kalel. "You guys stay here i'll be right back." I pick him up gently and place him in my arms. This poor guy looks as if he hasn't eaten in weeks. I get to Kalel's and knock on the door.

"Hey you!" She says. "Who's this little guy?"

"I don't know, he appeared on my porch. He couldn't stand and i don't think he's had anything to eat in a while. I didn't know who else to turn to."

"Oh my god, poor baby! I'll take him go the vet now. Mom! Anthony do you want to come?"

"Actually i have Derek and Kevin over. I figured the little guy would be safer with you." I hand him to Kalel.

"Ok, i'll text you later about him."

"Ok." I kiss her lips. "I have to go."

"Bye!"

I get back to my house and they guys raided my cabinets. There were snack everywhere! Why did i agree to hang out with these pigs?

~Kalel's POV~

This poor little kitten! What happened to him? I'm happy Anthony cared to help him even with his so called friends around. I get in my mom's car with a blanket and she quickly drove me to the vets office. There, they told me he hasn't eaten in days, had a sprained foot, and his tail had been biten by some wild animal and it had to be shaved and wrapped with a bandage at the tip. Poor little baby, who would leave such a fragile animal on the streets to die? When i brought him back home i payed all attention to him. I spoon fed him and had him lay on my chest, i really wanted him to know he was safe in the Cullen household. My mom agreed to let me keep him, she knew i already loved the little guy! I had to lock Buki in my room until he gets better. Then they'll be able to run around together and be friends. After a few hours anthony dropped by to see how he was doing. "How is he?" Anthony asked.

"He's still looking sick but he'll be better soon the vet says." I say.

"That's good, i was afraid he wasn't going to make it."

"Don't worry, he's under my wing now. He'll be taken good care of."

"I knew i could trust you. Now, what shall we name this little guy?"

"We?"

"Yes, he my cat too. I was the one who discovered him."

"Ok, he'll be our little baby."

"I kind of like the name Mogwai. Like from Gremlins."

"I like that too. But i don't think people will know how to pronouce that. I really like Chibi, it's cute and simple."

"Chibi is a good name. I like mogwai better but, Chibi fits him better."

"Okay, Chibi it is. Hi Chibi, i'm your mommy." I say to the kitten. Anthony pets him lightly on his back and he starts purring.

"Hey, he likes me!"

"Well, you did save him. He could've died but you didn't give up on him."

"What can i say, i love cats."

Welcome to our little family Chibi.