Getting Serious

~Kalel's POV~

I open my door and Megan, Mari, and Kalel are standing there. "You called? Whats the emergency?" Mel asked.

I look beyond them to see if my mom's car is still gone. "Thanks for coming. Follow me." I say. I rush them in and bring them to my room.

"Kalel what's going on?" Mari asked.

"I kind of did a really, really bad thing a few days ago." I say.

"Oh no, you're not pregnant too?" Meghan says. Melanie gives her a death stare.

"No, no i'm not, don't worry."

"Than tell us!" Melanie says.

"Is it about Anthony?" Mari asked.

"Kind of."

"Did you break up with him?"

"No!"

"I thought you two were acting weird, now spill it!" Melanie says.

"Well a few nights ago my mom was out and Anthony decided to come over. We made out for a bit and things started heating up and next thing i knew his hand was up my shirt and a bulge was growing in his pants and i panicked."

"Kalel, what did you do?" Meghan asked.

"Lets just say somehow my knee ended up hitting a place where Anthony would never want to be hit."

"You kneed him in the dick!" Melanie said.

"And while he was hard!" Mari laughs.

"Guys this isn't funny!"

"Actually it kind of is!" Mari says.

"What am i supposed to do? Anthony must think i'm a freak. What if he breaks up with me for this?"

"Kalel relax, every girl is scared of her first time." Meghan says.

"Yeah but i feel ready, i want it to happen."

"Hey before Ian and I actually did it i accidentally bit his lip so hard that it bled a bit." Melanie says. "See you're not the only one to injure a guy before sex."

Kalel next time just relax and let it happen." Mari says.

"I'll try."

"Here, you might need this just in case." Melamie throws me a condom.

"You of all people would have that." Mari says.

"Hey, i'll have you know i'm actually really excited to be a mommy. Especially to this little boy right here." Melanie says, placing a hand on her growing belly. She has a little bump but isn't noticable if she's wears big shirts. Wait a minute, did she just say?

"It's a boy!" I squeal.

"Shit i wasn't supposed to tell you yet!"

"Awe, a little Ian. I can picture it already." Meghan says.

"Ugh, Ian and I were going to surprise you all. Please act surprised when we tell the guys."

"The fact that our conversation just went from sex to babies is kind of scaring me a bit." I say

"Sorry, we'll stop. Now, when will you be alone with Anthony next?" Mari asked.

"Tomorrow i think. Yeah."

"And is your mom going to be put of the house tomorrow?"

"She's been away all week."

"Perfect. Wait you are on the pill, right?" Melanie asked.