The Meet Up

~Kalel's POV~

Melanie managed to get everyone here and they're downstairs now. Anthony is on his way. I look myself in the mirror again head downstairs. They all looked at me as i came down. "Hi guys." I say.

"Hi." They groan.

"Guys, be nice please." Melanie says.

"Thanks for coming." I say.

"Yeah lets just get this overwith, i have better things to do." Ian says.

"Ian!" Melanie scolded.

"What? I have better things to do than sit here with these two idiots for an hour."

"Ian that is enough! Now stop it!

"Why? Why should i even listen to you? Stop nagging me for once. I've always hated that about you." Wow, that was a little harsh, especially for Ian. He never freaks out like that. He must not be over the break up yet. Melanie sit's back in the chair and starts to wipe her eyes.

"Be right back." She says, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I look at Ian. "Nice going." I say. He puts his head down and i follow Melanie. I get in the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Melanie is sitting on the toilet crying. "You ok?" I whisper.

"I can't believe he said that." She cried.

"Is this real or your hormones?"

"Both. See this is why i don't want tell him about the baby."

"Melanie these things usually don't get to you like this. What is going on?"

"I think i still love him."

"Ok, so tell him."

"After this whole baby thing i don't know if i can." She wipes her eyes one more time. "For now let's just put this aside. Today we are going to fix your problem, not mine."

"Ok, you ready to go out there again?"

"Yeah." She throws her tissue away and we walk back out. Ian looks so guilty right now.

"Melanie i'm sorry, i didn't mean it," he says. By his facial expression i can tell he's thinking 'i'm so sorry, i love you'.

"It's fine." She said quietly. She sits back down in her chair. Ian still looks so guilty. "So, when's Anthony getting here?"

"Um." Before i could answer, there was a knock on the back door. "Now!" I run to the kitchen and see Anthony at the door. I open it and he walks in.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"How's my girl doing this fine evening?"

"Great now that you're here."

"That was really cheesy."

"I know but i said it." I kiss him again.

"Ahem." Melanie caughed.

We let go of each other. "Sorry." I say. "Anthony why don't we sit down."

We walk over to the rest of the group. Anthony sits down and i sit on his lap. It was pretty quiet. Everybody either looked at each other or at Anthony, and not in a good way. "So Anthony, how's basketball?" Mel started.

"Horrible. I suck and my dad still thinks i'm a star."

"Wow, The Amazing Anthony Padilla finally sucks at something. There's a big shock!" Ian says sarcastically.