Finding Out

~Kalel's POV~

I walk down to lunch and it looks like Joven is trying to explain something. I sit down in my spot. "So, what are we talkin about here?" I asked.

"Kalel will you please call me The Jovenshire from now on?" Josh asked.

"Um, i don't get it, what does it mean?" I asked.

"It's his first name and last name put together." Sohinki says.

"Um, sure if that's what you want." I say.

"Yes! Thank you!" The Jovenshire shouts.

"So now we have The Jovenshire, Lasercorn, and Sohinki."

"Wait, who's Sohinki?" Joey asked.

"Me!" Sohinki says, a little irritated.

"What does it mean?" Joey asked again.

"It's my last name!" Sohinki shouted.

"Oh, Right."

Suddenly i get a text from Anthony.

Anthony Padildo❤️: Meet me in the janitors closet 😉

I smile and thought about it. Anthony and I haven't hung out in two weeks; not since his dad forced him on the basketball team.

"Kalel?" Mari says.

I look up and everyone's staring at me. "Yeah." I say.

"What are you smiling at?" Melanie asked.

"Nothing, i saw something funny on twitter." I lied. "I have to go to my locker, be right back." I get up and head to the janitor's closet near my locker. I assume it's this one because it's the only one we go to. I open the door slowly and make sure no one sees me. I close it quietly behind me. Anthony turns on the light.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." I say.

"I missed your pretty face." He walks up to me and kisses me.

"Anthony we can't sneak around like this. People are going to get suspicious."

"I know but i miss you."

"I miss you too. But we can't sneak around if we don't want people to find out about us."

"Okay, but today after school practice is cancelled."

"Then see you later." I peck his lips and hug him.

"I don't want to let you go yet."

"I don't either. But i have to." I let go and exit the closet. I hope the guys didn't suspect anything.

~Mari's POV~

Kalel has been gone for like 10 minutes. What is going on with her. She's been sneaking around lately. "What's up with Kalel?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know. She's been acting weird lately." Joey says.

"Yeah sometimes she keeps blowing us off." Ian says.

"Do you think she's dating someone?" Meghan says.

"I don't know, it seems like it." I say.

"Awe, she has a secret beau." Melanie says. "But if she does then we should act like we know nothing."

"Yeah, she probably wants it private. But why?" I asked. Suddenly we see Kalel come back. With Anthony following. No, are they? Is he? No, no Kalel would never do that. "Did anyone see that?"