A Drunken Reveal

~Kalel's POV~

Ok, maybe letting Ian bring Alcohol was a bad idea. Everyone is drunk except me! Mari left to bring Matt, David, and Joshua home because they were starting to get sick. Anthony dissapeared as well, Joey is passed out on the floor, and the rest of the people i don't care about left. I just got back from dropping off Ian and Melanie. Those two were shitfaced. Luckily i got them out of my car sooner because they were getting a little handsy. I open the door and a whiff of alcohol hits my face. My whole living room is trashed! I'm so dead, my mom comes home tomorrow and i have missing and out cold drunk teenagers around my house. Suddenly i get a call from Anthony. "Hello?" I asked. "Anthony?"

"Come find me." He says with a slur. I Almost couldn't make out what he said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Find me!" He shouted. He hung up and I began running around the house. He was no where inside so i decided to check our spot. I ran out the back door and head towards the woods. I get to our spot and see Anthony stumbling around; he's drunk as hell. "You found me!" He shouts.

"Yes, now you might want to go home Anthony."

"No!" He whined. "I want to stay here."

"Anthony i'm taking you home!" I say. I take a hold of his hand and drag him through the path to his house.

"Come on, my dad's not even home yet!"

"I know and he's such a good role model for you." I say sarcastically.

"Not! he's an asshole, i want to run away."

"No, you are not running away!"

"Why are you acting like the mother i never fucking had?"

"Because i just want you to be safe."

"Screw safety!"

"Anthony what has gotten into you?"

"I'm miserable! And no one understands!" He shouts. Oh god, he's the personal drunk; you know where they talk about their problems they don't even realize they have. "I hate football! I never liked it. I miss my old friends. I don't even want to be with my girlfriend anymore!"

"You don't want to be with Alicia?"

"No, she's gross and i think she's fucking someone behind my back. And i like someone else."

"Who?"

"Promise not to tell?" He whispered.

"Sure."

"Her name is Kalel Cullen." My eyes widened. Holy shit, Anthony likes me?! Does he not realize he's talking to me?

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, she's amazing, i want to be with her."

I just can't believe Anthony likes me. Is he serious? Or is he just saying stupid drunk things? It's most likely the second one but i don't want to give my hopes up so quickly. We make it to his house and walk to his porch. "Well, your home. Bye." I try and walk away but he stops me.

"Wait, don't go!"

"I have to." He looks at me with his chocolate brown eyes. "Fine, i'll help you to bed." I open the back door, which for some reason wasn't locked, and sneak the drowsy Anthony upstair. Luckily we didn't wake his brothers, they're only 12 and 6 yrs old so they're denfinitely asleep. I get Anthony in bed. "Goodnight Anthony!" I whisper.

"Night mystery lady." He says.

I close the door as i walk out. I sneak back to my house. When i get there Joey is in my kitchen making a sandwich. "Joey what are you doing?"

"What, i got hungry." He says.

Wait a minute, he's not stuttering or wobbly. He's sober. "Joey, did you drink tonight?"

"No, i'm not stupid! Alcohol and teenagers are a dangerous mix."

"You've been okay this entire time?"

"Duh, don't you know me?" After he ate he cleaned up his mess. "Well, i'll be heading out now, kalel i had alot of fun tonight."

"Wait Joey, if you were sober why were you sleeping on the floor?"

"Because there were two lovebirds on the couch getting a little frisky."

"Ian and Mel?"

"Yep, bye Kalel!"

"Bye!" I walk back upstairs to my room and climb into bed myself. Buki jumps on the bed and snuggles up to me. I'll wake up extra early tomorrow to clean up the mess. I can get my mind through this whole Anthony thing. My heart is still pounding rapidly. I want to believe this; but what if he was just making it up?what if he was just being a confused drunk? "What do you think i should do Buki?" She looked up at me with her bright green eyes. "Don't give me that look, you haven't even met him yet." Well there's a reason he probably doesn't really like me; i talk to my cat. Anyway I guess I'll have to talk to him when he's sober. But for now i will go to sleep because i have alot of cleaning to do tomorrow.

A/N: hey guys again i'm so sorry i keep taking forever with updating it's just i have a job and my school gave me summer reading...ugh :(. Anyway i'm trying to keep updating quickly but sometimes i lose ideas and i get writers block (when does that not happen?). Thank you again for reading and happy summer everyone :)