Rumors

~Kalel's POV~

All day people have been giving me the dirtiest looks. Are they still not over the fact Anthony and I are dating? Like really it's been a whole weekend since we went public. "Kalel!" I hear someone shout behind me. It's Ian. "Do you know something about this?"

"About what?" I say. He shows me his phone. Oh my god, it's a picture, of me and Ian kissing! "What the hell! Who made this?"

"I don't know but people are believing it."

"How? This is obviously photoshopped!"

"What if Melanie and Anthony see this?"

"They won't fall for it. They're both smart."

"Right, Melanie wouldn't actually believe this is real."

I look beyond Ian's shoulder. Melanie was there. She looked super pissed, i could tell she was crying. Well, i'm guessing she saw it. "Ian we have company."

"What?" I point behind him and he turns around. Melanie starts walking to us. Ian turns back around. "So Kalel are you coming to my funeral by any chance?" He faces Melanie once again.

"Ian fucking Hecox how could you!" Melanie screamed.

"Mel i swear this is not what i looks like." He says.

"Oh it's not? Because it clearly looks like you have a thing for my best friend!"

"Melanie the picture is fake." I say.

"Shut the fuck up Kalel!" She says. She turns back to Ian. "I can't believe you, after everything we've been through!"

"Mel babe you know i would never hurt you like this."

"That's what i thought!" She turns her back to us. "Ian we have a son!" She cries.

"I know that and i love you both to the moon and back. I swear, there is no one in this world who could take me away from you."

"I don't know." she sniffles.

"you don't know what?"

"i don't know if i can trust you Ian."

"Melanie." he tries to hug her but she moves away quickly.

"Ian don't touch me. i can't do this, i have to go!" she runs off. Ian looks so heartbroken. well, not as much as Mel. he punches the locker, which happened to be mine.

"Ian calm down!"

"i can't! whoever did this ruined my fucking life. why the fuck did anyone think this was a funny joke?"

"Ian i don't think this was a joke."

"what?"

"no random person would do this as a joke. there's a reason behind this. and it's most likely me. We can figure this out later but for now i would hide just incase Anthony sees this. i better go find him and talk to him."

i walk away and search for Anthony. what ever asshole did this will pay.

~Anthony's POV~

I go to the library and sit down at the computer. I need to print out this last copy of my senior project presentation for my advisor. I ended up sitting next to Kevin. "Hey man." I say. He ignores me. "Um, did I do something wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me about Kalel?" He asked angrily. "I thought you were my friend!"

"Okay, i'm sorry. The only reason i never told you or derek was because i thought you guys were going to hurt her. Also because i thought you would dis-own me as a friend since i was dating someone in Ian's group."