Prologue

It's still going to be awhile until I start writing this story, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to add it to their libary if they want to read it. I am planning on starting it no later than the beginning of May, so I hope you'll stick with me until then. In the meantime, I'll be finishing And Then He Fell.

Also, don't worry -- you'll end up seeing many of the gang from AFAF and CFY throughout this story.

So that you didn't click on this in vain, I'll include an excerpt from the first chapter (which hasn't been completed yet).

It wasn't that I was selfish, but it just seemed as if I was always sticking up for him, and stepping in for him, or doing something for him. It wasn't that Ethan was a wimp. He was just so darn comfortable with me that he expected good old Hannah to step in and save him. I enjoyed playing the part when I was young. It could even be a turn on in the right situation. I was eighteen when I realized that I wanted a guy who would stick up for me, step in for me, or do something for me. It sort of sucked that I had slept with Ethan the week before my revelation. On one hand, I felt really stupid and slightly used. On the other hand, that chapter of my life was written, and I could move on with life. We hadn't given each other any diseases, and I knew that he loved me. It could have been much worse. It hadn't felt like I was sleeping with my brother, but it was still a little weird.

Don't forget to check out the cast list on the right. I might change some of them if I find an actor/actress better suited for the characters, but until then, this is my pick for the characters.

Some of the characters will be new, so if you don't recognize a name, that's why.

Hope you come back to read the first chapter.