Chapter 33 - Hannah

Well, it's out a little earlier than my usual updates. Hope you like it!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rico_Suave_(song)

********

I woke up early, with the intention of getting a shower and eating breakfast before texting Michael to see if he still wanted to meet up.  However, things were not destined to be that easy. 

I was half asleep as I grabbed my towel and wash cloth and exchanged my pajamas for my robe.  I walked into the bathroom, setting my towels down and untying my robe.  As I took my robe off, I heard a gasp.

"Hannah!  I'm in here!"  Instead of placing my robe back on and running from the room, I turned to see Jesse in the shower, sans clothing.  I stared into his eyes in a state of shock before exclaiming, "I am so sorry!" as I hurried to put my robe back on.  I ran out of the room as quickly as possible and closed the door. 

I could hear Jesse moving around before the door opened.  Jesse had a towel wrapped around his waist.  I had never noticed how filled out Jesse had gotten over the years.  Until now, as I stood face to face with him, my former babysitting charge, minutes after we saw each other naked. 

"I'm sorry.  I should have locked that door," he said, his face almost tomato red. 

I'm sure mine matched his in color.  "That's okay.  I should have knocked or something," I said, not able to stop stealing glances at his chest and upper arms. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see much," he said, his eyes grazing over my chest before settling on the floor.

"Me, either," I said, realizing for the first time that I really hadn't seen any private parts of his. 

"You can go in if you want.  I'll wait," he said, running his hand through his hair, making his arm bulge more prominent. 

"Nah," I said.  "I can eat breakfast in my robe and get in after you've finished."

"Okay," he said.  "I won't be long."

"Thanks," I said quietly as I headed for the stairs.

I stepped into the kitchen to find Ethan sitting at the table, eating a bowl of oatmeal. The tie on my robe felt loose, and I self-consciously untied it and retied it, tighter this time.

"Careful," Ethan stated. "You don't want to give me a show."

"I've already met my quota for the day," I said.

"Huh?" Ethan asked.

"Never mind. Just don't think you'll be getting a show this morning, pervert," I said, hoping he'd recognize it as the sarcasm it was.

"As long as Michael doesn't get one today, I'm good with missing out," he said.

"You know I'm not a first date kind of girl," I said, referring to the fact that I dated him for years before letting him take me to bed.

Of course, we were so young. That did make a little bit of difference. Still, it took me getting comfortable with a guy before I could get that intimate.

"You weren't even a first year kind of girl with me," Ethan said.

"We were kids," I said, beginning to feel awkward about this conversation.

"True," he said.

He looked like he was about to say more, when Jesse walked into the kitchen. His eyes scanned over me and landed on Ethan.