Chapter 35 - Hannah

Don't get too excited.....

********

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt his hands on my thighs, rubbing back and forth.  I was in a fogged state, although I knew I was on the porch roof.  I attempted to sit up, but strong hands pulled me back toward the warm body behind me.  I gasped as his lips met my neck, planting spine tingling kisses in their path. 

"Turn around," he said, so I obeyed.

It was Jesse, his pupils blown and his swollen mouth looking like it was hungry for action.  I tried to form the words I knew I needed to say, but nothing came out.  Apparently he thought I said "Kiss me" or something, because that's what happened.  His lips met mine and began their assault.  It took my body a minute to process what was happening, but my lips were soon in the game as well. 

I carefully managed to turn myself completely around, our bodies aligning front to front.  I lay pushing against him as he moved his body under mine.  I could feel that he wanted me, even though I didn't know why.  Surprisingly, I wanted him, too.  Badly. 

I sat on his lap, all the while making sure our lips never parted, and joined my legs behind his waist.  I hadn't felt this sexually charged in a long time.  I didn't hesitate to move in a way that excited both of our most intimate parts.  His hands were on my back, pulling me closer to him, creating more friction.

I moaned as a bolt of sensuous electricity travelled through my body, causing it to arch.  My lips were apart from his, and I finally realized what I hadn't yet said, afraid to break the mood.

"What about Rachel?" I whispered before my lips were on his once again.

He pulled back and said, "Nevermind her."

Huh.  The Jesse I knew wouldn't act this way.  It was a fleeting thought as his mouth surrounded my exposed breast, his tongue doing things I'd never felt before.  Another moan escaped.  His hands pushed firmly into my behind.

Then, his hands were suddenly on my shoulders shaking me.  He was urgently repeating my name over and over. 

It was then that my eyelids opened, alerting me to the fact that I was still on the roof, my back to Jesse's front, and he was waking me.  

"Hannah!  Wake up!" he said, urgency in his voice. 

I turned around to look at him as I felt my face flush.  Yep.  It was the same Jesse from my dream, but he looked frantic rather than lustful. 

"We fell asleep.  It's almost midnight," he said. 

"Oh," was all I could say, still overcome with what I'd been dreaming. 

"Are you okay?  You were moaning and it woke me up," he said, his eyes glancing quickly to the sliver of space between us. 

"Yeah, bad dream," I lied.

"It sounded like it might have been a good dream to me," he said, his eyes once again looking down between our bodies.  "You were moving all over the place."

I pushed back without thinking, attempting to get up.  He gasped as I felt it: his body's reaction to my thrashing and moaning.  His face was now beet red.  My mouth wouldn't form words, I was so embarrassed.  I hurried and managed to maneuver my body into a crouching position, being careful not to look where Jesse kept looking.

"I gotta go," I said, wanting to get out of this mess fast.

"Yeah," he said, moving over as much as he could to let me through the window.