Usagi's Home

Usagi takes Michelangelo to a small house on a hill that overlooks the small town.

"Where are we?" Mikey asks the man.

"This is my house. Come, you need food" Usagi answers as he leads the young boy inside the house.

Inside there is a table, chairs, kitchen, a small radio, and candles that were lit up. There is also a door which leads to a bathroom while the other leads to a bedroom.

Usagi leads Mikey and helps him up to a chair.

Mikey looks around as the man goes to the fridge and takes out a couple of stuff.

Usagi starts cooking and asks,

"How old are you, child?"

"I'm eight" the child answered.

Usagi couldn't believe it. Why is a child out in the street without a parent? Even the fact that he is eight but looks so much smaller than that age.

The man continues cooking in silence as Michelangelo looks down.

After a couple of minutes, Usagi turns off the stove, serves the soup in a bowl, and takes it to Mikey. He puts the bowl in front of the child.

Michelangelo looks at the food and at the man, who nodded at him for the boy to try the food.

The child trusted him, what's the worst could happen.

Mikey grabs the spoon and tries the soup a bit.

It tastes amazing!

Michelangelo continues eating while Usagi smiles but one thing is still stuck in his mind,

Where are the parents of the boy?