Tracked down

The Hamato Family and Henderson siblings got to a town where the device was last pinged.

"You sure this is the right place, Donnie?" Raph asks as Donnie looks at the tracker that he builds from old parts he could find before the whole family left the hotel they were staying in after finding out where Mikey was taken to.

"I'm sure. This was the last place it said it took him" the 10-year-old answered.

"Stay close, everyone. We will look around" Yoshi tells them before everyone starts walking.

In the same town

Usagi walks with Michelangelo by his side while doing some food shopping.

The eight-year-old walks by the man's side as people pass them by but the child holds onto the adult.

Usagi notices that Michelangelo stopped walking and hold his hand in fear.

"What is wrong, young one?" The man asks

Mikey points ahead and Usagi sees.

The foot soldiers.

Unfortunately, one of the foot soldiers saw Mikey and pointed at him while yelling at the others.

Usagi quickly pick Mikey up and started running while the foot follows him.

Michelangelo holds on to the man as he keeps running and avoiding bumping other people.

The foot soldiers continue running after them while one separates from the others to tell their boss.

The chase went to a stop when Usagi accidentally got trapped and had nowhere to run, he put Mikey down.

Mikey stands behind Usagi in fear as foot soldiers get closer to them

Getaway!