Aftermath

After the battle against the Shredder, the foot clan has been taken in by authorities, especially Bradford.

The Hamatos and the Henderson siblings have said goodbye to Usagi, who promised to visit one day as well as write and call them.

The whole family returned to New York, and the kids are happy because they manage to survive their whole ordeal and get Mikey back.

Yoshi and Shen decided to have a meeting with the kids and they all sat down once they made it home.

"Children, Shen and I have been talking while in Japan and we have made a decision but we wish to ask. Miwa, Raphael, and Michelangelo" Yoshi say and the adults look at the Henderson kids.

Miwa, Raph, and Mikey look confused as Shen spoke up,

"Children, how would you like if Yoshi and I adopt you three?"

The three kids' eyes widen in shock, they couldn't believe it.

The three Hamato kids couldn't believe it as well but they look at their friends, waiting to see what they would say.

The three Henderson kids look at each other, Mikey already has the answer in his mind as Miwa and Raph think of it.

Yoshi and Shen watched as the kids have smiles on their faces and Miwa responds,

"We would love that"

Yoshi and Shen get tackled into a hug by Mikey and the other two hug the adult as well. The three Hamato Siblings join the hug as everyone laughs and smiles.

The Henderson kids finally have parents again.

*Years passed*

It has been years since the whole thing has happened and the Family are all happy.

The Henderson kids, who are Henderson-Hamato, were adopted by Shen and Yoshi and moved in with the family.

Leo and Raph have always gotten along even though they do have their fights but are still close.

Miwa became the older sister April always wanted and they are also close.

Donnie became close with Mikey since Donnie always wanted a little brother.

Even after the years have passed and the kids have grown, they end up moving out of the house but still see each other daily.

The only one in the house is Mikey since he is only sixteen, even though he is upset that his siblings have to move out but they still keep in contact.

Now the siblings have come together again in the house for an important date.

Miwa (22), Raphael (18), and Michelangelo (16) are in front of the family with a lantern in Mikey's hands.

"This is for our mother and father, Riley and Lucas Henderson. We still miss you to this day but we are still happy to be with the Hamatos. We'll see you soon" Miwa says.

Shen and Yoshi have a lantern as well, and so did Leonardo (18), Donatello (18), and April (18).

Miwa and Raph nod at Mikey, who nods back and lets the lantern fly up to the sky as it shines bright.

Shen and Yoshi let their lanterns fly as well, and so did the triplets.

Everyone watches as the lanterns fly in the sky into the night and look back at the altar in front of them.

After the kids were adopted, their parent's death anniversary came and their new family surprised them with an altar that was created for their parents.

On the altar, there are candles, decorated with flowers and it has a picture of Riley and Lucas.

Mikey steps forward and bows down, kneeling in front of the altar. He lights up a match and lights the candles.

"I love you two. I never met you two but I hear stories. You two are amazing people. I can't wait to see you two one day" He says and smiles, slowly getting up.

The whole family stands in front of the altar, looking at it and smiling.

Yoshi and Shen know that their dear friends are proud of their three children and the people they have become.

Even better, the kids have become the protectors of New York.

They have been trained to keep the city safe from danger and they wish to pass down their ninja training to the next generation of Hamatos.

They are...

The Four Ninjas and Two kunoichis

End

Thank you to Everyone who has been reading this since the beginning. I apologize for the long wait for this ending. I don't know why it took this long to finish the book but it's down now.

Again thank you for this reading this and wish for you all to read the other books I have.

See ya, Ninjas!