Training

Yoshi stands in front of the older kids and watches as they do the beginner's training and easy katas.

Usagi offers his assistance to help and is currently helping Mikey with some katas.

Despite the fact that they are all at the same level, the adults believe that the kids are at different speeds of learning. So they had to separate Miwa from the others and separate the 10-year-olds as well from Mikey.

Shen is helping Miwa with some katas and can see that the girl is doing the katas correctly quickly and could move on in no time.

Leonardo and Raphael seem to be at the same speed in their katas and it appears that they are completing many katas together

April and Donatello are a little behind than Leo and Raph but the two try to catch the best they can.

Michelangelo is the one who needs a bit more help since he is a little clumsy and gets distracted easily. Nevertheless, the child is able to complete many katas and seems to be an athletic child.

"Yame!" Yoshi yells out.

The kids stopped and stand side by side in front of Yoshi.

"It has been a few days since we started training you all and I am impressed by how you all are improving quickly in your katas. There are some things to work on but for now, training is over. Dismiss" The father/Master said.

The kids bow and go to do their own things that they have been doing since hiding.

Shen watch the kids go,

Even though she helped the kids convince her husband to train them, she fears that they would still be found and the kids won't be able to defend themselves.

Will they be able to fight back?

Will they be ready?