The fight of their lives part 2

Everyone did not move until Shen took the opportunity, to grab Mikey's hand and they both run as fast as they could to get out of the room.

Bradford saw and was about to grab them when he got attacked by Miwa and Raphael.

That is when everyone started fighting.

Shen and Mikey managed to get out of the dungeon but Michelangelo stop running.

"Michelangelo, we must continue to get out of here," Shen said.

"We can't leave them. We have to help them" Mikey says.

"I know, child but they want us to get out of there. We have to keep you safe" Shen tells him.

"Please, Ms. Shen, we have to. I can't lose my brother and sister. I have a plan to help them" Mikey pleads to Shen.

Shen knows that Mikey is right, she feels guilty for leaving her family behind but Yoshi had signaled her to do so.

She looks at the child and nods.

"Very well, Michelangelo. What is your plan?" Shen asks.

Back at the battle

Yoshi, Leonardo, and April fight against the Shredder while Miwa, Raphael, Usagi, and Donatello fight against Bradford.

Shredder manages to knock April and Leo down for a little bit and continues fighting against Yoshi.

Miwa, Raph, and Donnie were also knocked down for a while by Bradford, who is fighting against Usagi.

Unfortunately, Shredder looks like he could be winning the battle.

Just when he could finish Yoshi off, a Tesen flies and hits Shredder in the head.

Shredder turns to see that the weapon is April, who's now up and ready to fight again.

The kids had gotten up and are ready to keep on fighting.

"Fools, do you think you can win" Shredder questioned angrily.

Bradford stand next to Shredder as the group gathers around again.

A smoke bomb was then thrown to the ground and smoke cover the room, blinding Shredder, and Bradford.

The group was confused but heard a child-like yell,

"Let's go!"

It was Mikey!

The group quickly run out of the room as the smoke cleared from the room.

As they continue running, other footsteps can be heard behind them.

Mikey leads the group to a room that looks like a lab.

"Mikey, what are you doing?" Miwa questions her baby brother.

"You're supposed to be out of here with Shen," Raph says.

"I know but we have a plan" Mikey responds as they enter the lab where Shen is.

Just as they stop, the door is shut.

Locking them in a room with Shredder and Bradford.

"You must be fools thinking you can escape from here. You all will die here" Shredder says.

"In your dreams, Shredhead," Raphael said, holding his said tightly.

Mikey whispers to Leo about the plan, which made Leo a little surprised but nods.

"You want to end us, Shredder? Let's end this, once and for all" Leonardo says, giving the signal to the others before running towards to attack Shredder.

Miwa, April, Donnie, and Raph follow Leo's lead as Mikey whispers to Yoshi about the plan that he and Shen have.

Bradford fights against Donatello and April while Shredder fights against Leo, Raph, and Miwa.

The kids are determined to stay strong since Leo gave them the signal to not fall and to keep on.

Yoshi had informed Usagi of the plan and they both went to start on it.

Shredder and Bradford continue fighting and they both seem to be angry that the kids are not going down and giving up.

"Why don't you just die?!" Bradford questions angrily as he tries to punch the kids.

The kids have been jumping from one spot to another and moving out of the way before the two bad guys could even touch them as the adults do what is planned.

Michelangelo jumped in front of Bradford, who tried to hit him, but Mikey gets out of the way and jump on Bradford, standing on his shoulders.

Before Bradford could get Mikey off him, he and Shredder heard someone yelling,

"Now!"

Mikey gets off Bradford and that is when Bradford and Shredder feel shock waves from behind, making them fall to the ground.

The kids see Yoshi, Shen, and Usagi holding some electric cords that, with Donnie's help, were able to cut and carefully grab to electrocute the enemies.

"Is it done? Did we win?" Mikey ask.

Nobody said anything as the groans of their enemies can be heard.

"We won. We did it" Leo says.

The kids start cheering, high-fiving, and hugging each other and the adults.

What they do not notice is that the Shredder had gotten up and had his gauntlet out.

Yoshi was hugged by Mikey when he noticed the Shredder about to attack them.

He pushes Mikey and the others out of the way, grabbing his sword and striking Shredder before he could have the chance to hurt anyone.

Everyone watches Shredder's body falls to the ground. Continue watching to see if Shredder moves but he didn't. Instead, he does not move.

He's dead.

"Now, it is over, everyone," Yoshi says.

It's finally over.