Running Away

"Hamato Yoshi, my master will be pleased"

Yoshi glares at the man who is working for his enemy.

"Your master should have never involved the children into this mess," He says.

"Perhaps but he wants the children as well. Now let's do this the easy way or the hard way" Bradford says back.

The next thing that happen, he gave the signal, and the foot soldiers attack.

Usagi and Yoshi fight many soldiers to keep them away from the others.

Miwa, Leo, Raph, April, and Donnie fight the best they could since they have only been training for a few months.

Shen takes Mikey and hides him for his safety since he is only a child.

"Shen, take the children and go! We will hold them back!" Yoshi yelled as he keeps fighting.

"We are not leaving you and Usagi, Father" Donnie yells after taking down a soldier.

"Your father is correct! You all have to go now!" Usagi yelled back at them.

Miwa and Leo knew they have to get away, to safety.

"Raph, Donnie, April, let's go!" Miwa yells out.

"I am not leaving!" Raph shouts back at them.

"Don't be stupid, Raph! Let's go!" Leo yelled out at him, grabbing Raph's arm and dragging him

The kids quickly run to Shen, who was trying to keep the foot away from Mikey.

"Children, go!" I will be right behind you!" Shen yells out.

"Mom-" April tries to yell for her.

"GO!" The mother shouted.

Miwa, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and April start running as Miwa grabbed Mikey.

"NO! NO!" Michelangelo starts screaming as the kids continue running and the adults fade away.

They had to run away...

They had no choice.