Operation Break out

The foot soldiers walk around and keep a lookout for any intruders.

Suddenly, one by one keeps their mouth covered and taken down.

Just as one is about to blow the whistle, he also gets taken down.

The cameras inside see nothing wrong since it still looks the same so nobody inside worried at all.

The door opens and the figures go in quietly to the security room.

The soldiers in the security room didn't know what hit them until the door opened and a smoke bomb is thrown in, blinding them all.

Before they know what happened, each one gets knocked out and down to the ground.

"That was awesome!"

"Shhh!" Each of the ninjas said to the youngest.

"Sorry" Mikey apologizes as Miwa closes the door.

"Donnie, do your thing. Leo, Raph, tie those foot soldiers so they won't go away once they wake up. April, make sure Mikey doesn't make much noise." Miwa orders and the others nod.

Donnie gets to the controls and looks where his mother, father, and Usagi are while Leo and Raph use the rope they brought and tied the foot soldiers up.

Miwa stands at the door, making sure no one enters.

"Found them," Donnie says and everyone looks at the screen.

There's Yoshi, Shen, and Usagi, all tied up in chains.

"Where are they at, Donnie?" Leo asks.

"At the dungeon" Donatello answers.

"Then that's where we'll go," Miwa tells the team.

She slowly opens the door and looks around to see if anyone is around.

Once the coast is clear, she gives them the signal and they all run to where the dungeon could be at.

Whenever there's a sign of someone coming, they would hide in the shadow part of the wall or go to an empty room and appear once the coast is clear again.

They continued that way until they come upon the gates of the dungeon.

Miwa makes sure that no one is near the door and checks if it's unlocked.

Only to find that it is unlocked.

"Come on," She says but Leo stops her.

"Wait. Don't you find it odd that the door to the dungeon is unlocked when there are prisoners?" He asks.

"Who cares, come on," Raph says and they go in.

Leo sigh but follows.

The kids search each cell to find the adults.

Mikey looks in one and says,

"Here. Found them" he says and smiles at the adults who look shocked to see the kids.

"What are you all doing here?" Yoshi asks as Donnie starts unlocking the cell by picking the lock.

'We're here to get you all out" Miwa answers as the door unlocks and the kids run in to get the chains off.

"You all should not be here. It is a trap" Yoshi tells them but it was too late as a voice appears.

"Right on time"

The kids turn to see their enemy.

Right in my trap