Explanation

After Usagi met the rest of the Hamatos and Henderson's, he led them to his home.

The adults and kids sit all together on the floor and wait for Mikey to tell them what happened.

" Take your time, Michelangelo," Yoshi says.

"W-Well, I woke up and I was inside a room. The Shredder came and he knew my name. He even knew mom and dad, he killed them" Mikey explained, shocking the people in the room.

" So, he used the fire?" Raph asks and Mikey nods.

"Dad, didn't you say that you and mom knew them?" Donnie ask

" You knew our mom and dad?" Mikey asks after Donnie.

"Yes, Shen and I knew your parents. Riley and Lucas were our friends. We all met at the young age of thirteen and the Shredder was our friend as well." Yoshi responded.

"Shredder was your friend?" Miwa ask.

"He was. His name is Oroku Saki. We all trained together went places together. We were all happy together but then he became angry and learned of his origin story, which was when he became the shredder" Shen said.

"When we were unable to defeat him and the clan was down, we had no choice but to go into hiding. Riley and Lucas came with us to America but we lost contact once they decided to move to another state." Yoshi spoke

"Our parents were Ninjas? You all were?" Mikey ask.

"Yes. We were ninjas and your parents were as well" Yoshi answered.

"How come you both never told us?" April ask.

"We wanted to keep that part hidden from you all to keep you three safe" Their father responded.

"What are we going to do now?" Mikey ask

"I'll tell you what we are going to do. We are going to kick shredder's butt for mom and dad" Raph tells his brother.

"No"

Everyone looks towards Yoshi who said that.

"Why not? He has to pay for what he did" Miwa asks and says.

"We came to rescue Michelangelo and we did. Not to start a battle against the Shredder. We have to go back to New York" Yoshi responds.

"Father, I'm sorry to tell you this but we cannot run away from this. He won't stop until we are all gone and destroyed. We need to end this" Leo told him.

"I know we must end this but you all do not have the experience in fighting and we do not have time," The Father said.

"You could teach us all while we're hiding from Shredder. Please, Father" Leo begged his father.

Yoshi look at the kids but before he could say something, Shen speaks up,

"Yoshi, I believe that Leonardo is right. We thought that Saki could never find us and that is why we would never the kids about our past but they have to be ready. We cannot escape from him"

Yoshi knew that his wife s right and sighs,

"Very well. You all will start training. We do not know how long we have until Shredder finds us, so we have to start right away" He says.

The kids become excited but the parents continue to worry.

Will they be ready in time?