Its okay to cry

Raph p.o.v

The Hamato family let me and Miwa stay until we finished the plan to save Mikey.

I missed my little brother, I missed his hugs, his smiles, everything about him. Everyone went to sleep, when I went to sleep I started having a nightmare.

Nightmare:

"Raphie" I heard someone yelling my name.

I ran and ran until I found Mikey.

" Mikey" I yelled and ran to hug him but he kicked me.

" Mikey." I said.

" Why didn't you saved me, Raphie." Mikey said.

" What?" I ask.

" Don't act dumb, you always wanted to give me away to someone else" He said as the red energy came to him.

" Mikey, I used to but after mom and dad died I saw your eyes and I know I couldn't do that anymore." I said as tears slows down my face.

" You are the worst brother and I wished you never existed." He yelled.

" Mikey please!!!" I yelled as I started crying.

Reality:

Miwa p.o.v

I heard someone screaming. I got out of bed and ran to the room Raph was staying.

I opened the door to find Raph up gasping for air.

" Raph you okay?" I asked.

Raph looked at me and said.

" Yea I'm fine, why do you asked?".

" I know Raph, I know you miss Mikey so do I. I missed him a lot" I said as tears came down my face.

" Raph, you know you can cry. It's okay to cry." I said as he started to cry.

We both were crying for our baby brother, our light, our smile, our fun.

Hope your okay, Mikey

Hey ninjas, I know i took to long so here it is. See you all in the next chapter
Bye ninjas