The fight of their lives

The kids get into a fighting stance as they see The Shredder in front of them.

"I finally have the Hamatos and the Hendersons right where I want them," Shredder says, smiling evilly.

Mikey stands behind April in fear as the girl glares at the enemy whose name is an office machine.

"You won't win, Shredder. We won't let you" Miwa says, making shredder laugh.

"You? You, children, know nothing about defending yourselves. This is not a battle you can win" He says.

"Oh, yea? Then how about this!" Raph yell and threw some kunais that the council gave them at Shredder.

Shredder blocks them but it was a distraction as Miwa runs towards Shredder and starts fighting him.

"Donnie, April, free the adults. Raph, come on" Leo orders as he and Raph run to help Miwa fight against the Shredder.

Donnie and April use some pins that they have and use them to free the adults from their chains.

Mikey watches the fight, wanting to find some way to help when he notices something or someone.

He notices Bradford going towards the unsuspecting kids, who were still battling Shredder.

Leo senses someone behind him and turns to see Bradford ready to strike him.

Unfortunately for Bradford, a blinding power hits his face making it easy for Leo to strike him before the enemy could recover.

Leonardo looks where the powder was thrown from and it's where Mikey is standing.

"Good job, Mikey. That was a good shot" He says before going back to the fight.

Donnie and April manage to unlock Yoshi and Shen from their chain before Donnie goes to Usagi and starts unlocking his chain.

"You children should not have come here," Shen says.

"We did not want to leave you three behind. We had to rescue you all" April tells her mother.

Shredder continues fighting the 3 children but it seems like he's going to win.

"We will talk about this later. For now, we have to end this" Yoshi says as he gets up.

Yoshi goes where the children are at to take over the fight against the Shredder.

Donnie manages to unlock the chains off Usagi.

"Thank you, young one," Usagi says as he stands up.

Footsteps can be heard and Foot soldiers appear in the room.

"We have to get out of here," Shen says as she has Mikey behind her.

" there's no room to get out, we have to fight them," April said.

Foot soldiers attack them, having April, Donnie and Usagi fight back and having Shen stay back to try and protect Mikey.

Shredder manages to get Miwa, Leonardo, and Raphael down and is still fighting Yoshi.

"You must stop this, Saki!" Yoshi tells him.

"I will not stop until you are all destroyed!" Shredder yells as he keeps trying to slash Yoshi with his gauntlet but Yoshi keeps avoiding the slashing.

Donnie, April, and Usagi continue fighting the foot as Miwa, Leo and Raph get back up to start fighting again.

Mikey watches the fight and decides enough is enough.

He runs away from Shen, who yells for him, dodges the foot soldiers, and takes out his nunchucks, running towards Shredder, who had Yoshi down and ready to strike him.

Michelangelo expands his nunchucks, swings it, wrapping it around Shredder's gauntlet, and pulls on it with all of the strength that an 8-year-old has.

Shredder looks back and sees that it's Mikey.

"You think this can stop me?" He questions and pulls on the chain, making Mikey trip and fall in front of Shredder.

Shredder raises his gauntlet, ready to hit or slash Mikey.

"Mikey!" Raph yells at seeing his brother in danger.

"No!" Yoshi yells, knocking Shredder down before he could do anything to the eight-year-old.

Mikey quickly gets up as Miwa, Raph and Leo run to him to make sure he was okay.

Usagi, Donnie, and April took down the foot soldiers and run to where the others are at.

"Are you alright, Michelangelo?" Usagi asks.

"I'm okay" Mikey answers.

"Mikey, go stay with Shen. We'll handle Shredder" Mila says.

Mikey hesitates for a moment before nodding and running to Shen.

Yoshi stands with the team as Shredder gets back up.

They stare at one another as Bradford got up as well and stand next to his master.

To be continued....