Being invited

Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, April, and Miwa were talking and laughing at the bus, they spent hours in school and already 3:14 pm.

When the bus stopped at Raph, Mikey, and Miwa's house, they said goodbye to their friends at left the bus.

Miwa's p.o.v

After my brothers and I left the bus, we all enter our home. Mikey tugged my sleeve and said

'' Miwa''.

I looked down at my baby brother and I asked

''what's the matter, Mikey?''.

'' Will they know about our mommy and daddy?'' Mikey asked.

I knew what he was talking about.

A few years ago our mother and father died from a fire, they were working at their office and took a 5-minute lunch break at a dinner place. When they went back to work the place was on fire, they had to run but someone else was inside the building so they both ran inside to save the person.
When the hospital told us that our parents died, we all cry so much and we went to the funeral, it was the last day we ever saw our parents.

My Memories snapped back when my baby brother was talking on the phone with someone. I went to hear who he was talking to.

Mikey's P.O.V

After talking with Miwa, the phone rang I went to answer it.

''Hello?' 'I asked,

'' Hi, Mikey''. It is Leo! So how is it going at your house, kid?'' he asked.

''It's ok'' I answer.

'' Okay, so we told our parents about you guys and they want to meet you and your parents, so what do you think, kid?" Leo ask.

I forgot about my mommy and daddy, but I can't tell Leo about it, then I got an idea.

'' Sure we can come, but our mommy and daddy can't come,'' I said.

'' how come your parents can't come? He asked.

"They had to go to work tonight and come back late'' I answer.

'' Okay so asked Miwa and Raph about coming tonight, okay? He said.

'' Okay so see you tonight bye'' I told him.

'' bye,'' he said and hang up the phone.

Man, that was so close.

Third-person P.O.V

It was 4:44, they only have a few hours to meet their friends tonight, Miwa was telling Mikey a story about ninjas.

"Miwa, are ninjas real?' Mikey asked.

" Why do you asked?" Miwa said.

" Cause ninjas are amazing and I want to know," Mikey said to his big sister.

" Sure they are little brother."

They both heard and turned around to see Raph.

"really?" Mikey asked.

" Sure, they live in Japan to fight evil and protecting people," Raph said.

" Cool," Mikey said as he went upstairs.

" Thanks for the save," Miwa said.

" No problem," Raph said and walked to his room.

See ya guys in the next chapter.
Bye:)