Chapter 2

(LUNA'S pov )

I woke up to the sound of my alarm letting me know it was time to get ready for school. so with a sigh i got up so start the first day of my sophomore year. After helping scott yesterday he took me home so papa wouldn't get mad that i stayed the night with scott papa says now that we're getting older i cant spend the night with scott anymore i still don't get why.

After getting ready for the day i went down stares to see papa and stiles at the breakfast table

"Good Morning papa, Good morning stiles"I said as i grab a piece of toast.They reply back as they continue to eat there food

"Morning sweety"

" Morning lulu"

" so is lydia picking you up to day or am i dropping you off." stiles said with food hanging from his chin. i giggled at him for being silly while papa look at him with a weird look on his face.

" shes picking me up today if thats ok " i said not wanting him to make him feel bad for ditching him.

" It fine lu i have to get scott anyway" he said was we hear a car honk outside. knowing its lydia.

" well i'm off to work and you have to get to school have a good day kids" papa said while putting a hand on stiles shoulders and kissing my forehead then walking out the door.

" bye have a good day" we said putting our dishes away.

" bye ill see you at school love you " i said getting my bag and heading to the door as stile shouted back he loved me to while heading upstairs to get his bag he forgot. i made my way to lydia's car.

" Arial"

" snow "

we yelled to each other when i got to lydia's car. when i got in we hugged and she look at my outfit and nodded her head in approval.

"your wearing the skirt i got you it looks great i know as soon as i saw it i was like yep that is so snow." she said with a smile

lydia martin my best friend one of the most caring people i know she was there for me when my mama and papa died she stayed with me when i cried and would tell me that no matter where they were they would always be there to watch over me and love me. people may think she a mean person but she not really you just have to get to know her.

"Thank you so much i love it and it yellow my favorite color and you look great to" i said

"I know but thank you. so you ready to go" she say while i nodded and we headed off to school.

(AT SCHOOL PARKING LOT)

When we pulled up to the school a white car pulled up next to us jackson whittemore lydia's boyfriend and another one of my best friends when i first meet jackson he was mean, but as the years went on i began to understand he was just sad and ever since then we have been best friends like the three amigos.