Chapter 5

The next day after school scott was at his locker when jackson walks up

"MCcall you want to tell me where your getting your juice"

"My mom does the grocery shopping i could ask her.... " Scott said confused.

" I'm talking about your dealer don't play dumb"

"Oh you..you mean STEROIDS"

"shhh.. what is wrong with you." jackson asked.

"That what i want to know"

" know what ?"

They jump at the voice being heard behind them to see luna standing there looking between the to looking confused.

"Oh nothing lu just lacrosse talk, but i'll see you tonight " jackson said giving luna a hug then walks down the hall.

" I think it's nice that you guy are getting along this year" She said smiling as we link arm and walk down the hall.

" Ya since we're on the same team we might as well get along" scott replied back making their way to the field. At the game scott was getting water when stiles comes running up.

" They found hair animal hair on the body from the woods"

" Are you .."

"Gather around" The boys hear the coach say everyone make our way to where the coach is as he explains that if we didn't make the cut we'll be benched for the season. When scott was on the field jackson keep trying to getting in they way and it was making him mad so he dodged and flipped scored a goal everyone but jackson cheered.

" WooHoo go scotty ya."

Scott hears luna from the bleachers and hearing her cheer him on gives him pride scott turns to luna and points and smiles. After the game coach announces he got first line scott felling all happy runs to luna lifts her up and spins her around while expressing their joy scott and luna didn't notice the two pairs of worried eyes on them.

luna was walking to her car when Leo walks up to her.

"Hey luna"

"Oh hey leo what's up" luna said then goes to put her stuff in her car and turns to leo.

" i was wondering if..uh..if you wanted to go to the party with me..." leo ask nervous rubbing the back of his neck.

" i would have loved to but i'm going with scott.. but if you want a bunch of us are going early to help set up..OH you can meet danny hes the best and we can hang out" luna said trying to come up with a solution.

"wel..ya i would like that if you promise we can hang out" leo said a little sad they weren't going together but as long as he got to be with her weather it was a date or not leo really liked luna she made him feel happy and like he could be himself with her.