chapter 23

Scott was currently talking to one of the paramedics as they check on jackson and Luna who was still currently passed out

"So you didn't get a good look at this person"

"No sir he was wearing a mask"

"Ok thank you" the cop said before leaving,Stiles who saw the cop leave made his way to scott.

''What did he say, did he believe you"

"Seem like it,how is lu" Scott asked looking at luna who was getting looked over by a paramedic.

"i don't know they won't tell me, keep pushing me away when i was asking question" Stiles said angry while giving the paramedic a glare.

"I think we need to tell her"

"What are you crazy"

"Stiles your weren't there that thing they way it looked at us"

"The alpha you saw it"

"Not the alpha it was different, angrier"

"So there another one who's even more dangerous you have to be shiting me" Stiles exclaimed throwing his arms in the air gaining the attention of the people near them.

"There called roughs" said a voice behind them.

"What" Both boys asked leo.

"It a wolf who was either kicked out of there pack or who let the beat in them take over so much so that they don't even have a human side and have lost all humanity.  All three were quiet still trying to process everything when they hear a voice scream.

"NO..NO" running to the screaming voice they see luna trying to get off the gurney. Noah stilinski who had heard the yelling made his way to his daughter bring her into a hug running a hand through her hair trying to calm her down.

"Your ok sweety, it ok"

"Still think we should tell her" Stiles said looking at both Scott and Leo who where looking at luna both being angry at the beats who hurt luna.

   The next day luna was at home in bed staring at the wall try to wrap her mind around what happened since it was saturday she didn't have school

   The next day luna was at home in bed staring at the wall try to wrap her mind around what happened since it was saturday she didn't have school. After luna woke up in a panic in the back of another ambience Noah had taken the kids home making sure they all got home safe.