Chapter 12

Luna was sleeping in her bed when she suddenly wakes up breathing heavy, she hears something that sounds like a howling, looking out the window she sees something on the window seal getting up from her bed Luna and walks to the window to see a pur...

Luna was sleeping in her bed when she suddenly wakes up breathing heavy, she hears something that sounds like a howling, looking out the window she sees something on the window seal getting up from her bed Luna and walks to the window to see a purple flower.  

Looking out the window Luna shakes her head taking the flower putting it on the night stand before getting back in to bed. What Luna did not know was across town Derak was shot trying to look for the alpha.

The next morning luna was in at school near her locker listening to leo as he tells her about is aunt kate that just randomly showed up.

"And my dad never even told me that she was coming to visit"

"Maybe he wanted it to be a surprise"Luna says as she grabs her books for her next class.

"No way he knows that i don't like her and the last thing i want is to have her stay with us"Leo replied getting angry. 

"Im sorry leo,If you don't want to be near her you can always come over to mine so you won't have to see her, i'll give you a ride"

Leo looked at Luna stunned that she didn't ask further about his hatred for kate he was also thankful.

"Really that would be great, The last thing i want right now is to be stuck in that house"Leo said wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked to class.

What neither of them knew was that Derek was wondering the halls of Beacon Hills High looking pale and sweaty looking for scott and luna as derek walking near the locker jackson spotted his recognizing him.

"Hey you"Jackson said making Derek stop and turn to the boy.

"Scott, Luna do you know where they are"

"why are you looking for luna, MCcall i get, But why Luna"Jackson said getting mad thinking scott was getting Luna involved with his little drug problem.

"Do you know where they are or not"

"I'll tell you were Mccall is but stay away from Lu understand"Jackson says getting in derek's face.Derek getting frustrated and angry turns to walk away.

"I said do you understand"He said grabbing Derek by the arm that happened to be injured.Derek turn to grab him by the neck and slams jackson to the lockers.His claws come out and pierce's jacksons neck seeing this derek brakes away and leaves.

Derek continues to try and find scott or luna using his wolf senses he hears a giggle that sounds like luna turning to find where it was coming from derek sees luna and a redhead girl outside.

"so you invited leo over to your house"Lydia said as they stopped walking.

" yes"

"But you are supposed to study with scott today right"