Chapter 7

while Scott was in the woods with Derek Luna was in her bathroom getting ready for bed

while Scott was in the woods with Derek Luna was in her bathroom getting ready for bed. Luna was still worried about Scott wondering if he was ok in the middle of her thinking she hears Leia barking.

"Leia what wrong"Luna says as she walk back into her room to see her dog barking at the window she turn and sees the window open with a small flower on the window seal not knowing how it got there she shakes her head and closes the window shut off the light and got into bed .

As Luna slept  red eyes was watching her through her window  making sure she was ok after finding the hunters in town. The last thing they need is the hunters to know is that the Selene was amongst them.

The next luna was walking out of the school when scott apologizes for leaving her at the party that he wasn't feeling well.

"It's ok Scott really as long as your ok" Luna said pulling him into a hug then they pull away.

"How about i make it up to tonight you, me and maybe a large pizza" scott said looking in her eyes.

"Yes i love that idea"

"Ok great..i got to go to practice i'll see you later"

"Ya bye scotty" Luna said scott nodded and watch as luna walked away.

As luna was walking away scott hears a honking and turns to see leo walking to a black car when leo is in the car scott sees the driver only to realize its the man that was shooting at him in the wood, The hunters.

Later that day scott and Luna were at scott's during practice scott injured jackson's arm and he was sent to the hospital and Scott was feeling guilty about hurting jackson so luna was there to assure him that it was accident.

"Scott its ok lacrosse is a harsh game it was bound to happen but he will be fine."Luna said rubbing his back while they sit on his bed.

"I just feel so guilty i..."Scott was in the middle of saying but got cut off when his computer ring for a facetime call.

They both turn to see stiles with a fake gun pointing at the camera.While Scott and stiles were talking about jackson luna when downstairs to get water when she saw scott's mom this was the best time to ask talk to her.

"Hey Melissa are you busy"Luna said walking to the table where melissa was sitting.

" No sweety whats up" 

"The other day i wanted to talk to you about my parents" She said sitting down.

" Oh ok ya what is it"

" Well you knew them and i wanted to know if they ever mentioned anything weird happening like like with me when i was little.

"Weird i wouldn't say weird  but when you were little you always had a way with animals like a way to calm them. There was one time when you and the boys were around 5 or 6 and you guys were in the backyard and you found this injured bird scott and stiles started to cry but you picked it up and said something and it flew away.