Chapter 19

After Luna discovered the glowing ring she ran to her room to get the journal her parents left for her before making her way to scott's house

After Luna discovered the glowing ring she ran to her room to get the journal her parents left for her before making her way to scott's house. Luna wanted to tell Scott all about what she learned but she was scared of his reaction.

Luna had pulled in to the Mccall's driveway glancing at the house and then at the journal in the passenger's seat, she takes a deep breath putting the journal in her bag before making her way to the house.

"Scott" Luna yells dropping her bag on the floor once she was inside. Melissa had told Luna and Stiles that they were alway welcome that they were family, she even gave Luna a key. Luna made her way upstairs in to Scott;s room, she placed a light knock on his door slowly opening it.

"Scott there something i want to te.."Luna cut herself off seeing scott asleep half hanging off his bed surrounded by cloths.

"Awe Sweety"Luna whispered making her way to Scott she takes a seat on his bed and softly runs her hand through his hair.

"Scott" Luna says a little louder placing her hand on his back. Scott let out a small noise.

"Huh" Scott said pulling luna closer with his arms wrapping around her waist, Luna laughed when he pulled her to lay with him. Scott now awake smiles at Luna placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi" Scott said with a sleepy smile.

"Hi sleepyhead" Luna replied placing a kiss on his head running her tumb back and forth on his cheek.

"What was it you wanted to tell me" Scott said sitting up a pulling Luna into his lap.

"Oh right ok so this morning papa gave me this box full of stuff from my parents"

"Your parents? are you ok" Scott asked pulling his arm tighter around her waist. Luna nodded as tears came to her eyes.

"Yeah it was a shock to me, I miss them so much"Luna said as the tears fell, Scott pulled her into a hug letting her cry.

"I know you do, i'm sorry i wish there was something i could do" Scott replied. Luna continued to cry in his arms she didn't really get to process everything before. Every year on her birthday she tried to remember that her mom and dad wouldn't want her to be sad but every once and a while she would get sad and cry.

They were her parents yeah she had Noah and Melassa but she just couldn't help but wonder what life would be like if her parents were still around.

"Hey how about we go to the lake" Scott suggested placing his hand in her cheek wiping the fallen tears that stained her cheeks.

"Really"Luna asked sniffling smiling.

"Yeah we can sit by the water"

"Ok"Luna nodded getting up with scott grabbing his shoes and going down stairs. The teens made there way to the car and drove off  luna had grabbed scott hand in comfort thankful to have him by her side. As they made there way to the lake the teen didnt know how much time had passed and completely for got about parent teacher night.