Chapter 9

The next day scott was in the locker room his senses starting to act up

The next day scott was in the locker room his senses starting to act up. Stiles arrived and tries to take scott out of playing but scott tell him that he can do it. Stiles understands why scott wants to play but was still worried.

" i just want a normal life everything was going fine i finally get to play and Lu.. she... i finally" 

"Ok..Ok i get it.. if you want to play i'll help you"

"Really" Stiles nodded as the boys get ready to start the game.

Luna making her way to the field when she sees leo and walks up to him.

"Hey Leo are you excited for the game it going to be great" 

"Hey ya im still a little nervous i don't want to mess up" Leo says rubbing the back of his neck.

" I think you'll do great."Luna says giving him a small smile 

While Luna and Leo were talking the rest of the team made there way to the field scott got to the field and looked around for Luna, When he spotted her he smiled but then it dropped when he saw Leos hand on her shoulder then  she laughed at something. Scott made his way over to them and wrapped his arm around Luna's waist.

"Hey Lu you made it" scott knew she was going to be there he just wanted to take her attention off Leo. Starting to get uncomfortable Leo said bye to Luna and walked off to the field.

Luna turned in scotts arms and wrapped hers around his neck and smiled at him.

" You are going to do great scott and if you feel like you need a break take it ok"Scott smiled at her pulling her closer kissing her on the head.

" I will ok promise"

They looked in each others eyes slowly leaning in when Lydia walked up to them and pulled Luna's hand and walked to the bleachers.

"Good luck scott" Lydia says as she continued pulling luna who pouted and gave a small wave to scott. Scott sends a small wave with a smile.

The game started and the opposing team was being harsh pushing scott and tripping him after a while was getting more angry the only thing keeping him from lashing out was luna who was cheering him on. 

" Yo 11 that your girl" some guy from the opposing team said walking up to scott.

"Ya why"

"Oh no reason it's just hard to believe at a girl like that would be with you" After that comment scott went to charge the guy but Leo stopped him.

"Don't do it" Scott looked at him.

" I wasn't..." 

" I saw your eyes just don't" Scott looked at leo scared.

" I..i dont know what your talking about."

Leo looked at him with a knowing look and ran up the field scott made his way to stiles during half time.