Chapter 25

Luna was making her way to the lacrosse field to meet up with isaac and leo

Luna was making her way to the lacrosse field to meet up with isaac and leo. Looking around she sees both boys with Danny in the goal.

"Isaac" she yells running to the boy before jumping on his back. 

"Hey, Luna" he replies laughing  catching  her legs so she doesn't fall.

" I missed you, how have you been" she asked wrapping her arms around his neck while smiling.

"Missed me, it's been an hour" He replied putting her down then turns around to hug her.

Leo and danny watched the two teens with smile on there face feeling happy that luna could still smile after everything she went through.

"I know but it's been a very long hour" she said then turned to leo and danny pulling them into a hug.

As they were talking about random thing no one was aware of  a certain argent watching the silver haired girl from a distance with curiosity. Once the rest of the team was on the field Luna went to  the bench with lydia.

Scott was running with the ball when he was knocked to the ground hard by one of his teammates.

"Oh my bad man, you ok" the guy asked 

"Yeah i'm fine" scott replied as he was getting up and back to the game. Luna watched with worry as she watched scott feeling his anger witch was weird this was not normal. 

Scott was trying not  to lose control but it was hard when he keep getting hit,he started wolfing out knocking down every other player in his path to get the goal not knowing his strength was stronger he hit danny a little to hard in the face. 

"Danny"Luna yelled from the bleachers stopping the other on the feild to stop what they where doing to see the boy on the floor not moving.Luna made her way to danny to check on him, scott turned to see every on surrounded danny feeling guilt.

Luna got to danny taking his helmet off to check he injury while everyone was watching, seeing that his head was bleeding.

" I think he need to go to the nurse he took a harsh blow to the head"Luna replied to coach still looking at danny's head. 

"well you heard the lady help him to the nurse" coach yelled to the team. isaac and jackson grabbed the hurt boy and made there way into the school with luna behind them but stopping to run towards scott. 

"Its ok scotty ill help him ok just breathe, he will be ok i promise"Luna said grabbing his hand then placing a kiss cheek before running to the other three boy into the school. 

"Hes going to be ok scott it's just the full moon we know you would never do that" Stiles said playing his hand on scotts shoulder. 

"Yeah man luna's got this ok he will be ok" Leo said reinforcing scott. Scott watched with a guilt and sadness danny was one of the nicest and sweetest people in the school and he was like luna's brother scott wouldn't know what he would so if he had hurt him worst.