Chapter 24

After they all talked about what happened at the school with the beast and the alpha Derek suggested they needed to find out more on the new threat so he went back to the school to try to get any more leads

After they all talked about what happened at the school with the beast and the alpha Derek suggested they needed to find out more on the new threat so he went back to the school to try to get any more leads. Stiles went home to do research leaving leo,scott and luna.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you but there was never a right time."Luna said to scott as leo was on the phone with his dad outside.

"You do not have to apologize i was kinda scared to tell you too" Scott said grabbing Luna's hands.

"There something else we need to talk about" Scott said.

"What is stiles a vampire... Wait do vampire exist" Luna said while Scott let out a laugh before shaking his head. Luna then let out a laugh as Leo came back into the living room.

"Everything ok" Luna asked Leo who looked stressed.

"With Katie nothing is ever ok" Leo said rubbing his forehead and taking a seat next to the too.

"Ok so like I was saying there is something else we need to talk about us.. the three of us" Scott said taking lunar hand.

"Ok what is it"

"The three of us are mate"

"Mates?" Luna asked confused then turned to look at Leo who was staring at the ground.

"yes they are people who are connected there souls are two halves of one" Leo said looking at to see lunas reaction.

"Like protectors, like the ones in my book"

" yeah like the ones in.... Wait book"

" yeah there are three people a protector to supernatural being a wolf who protected her from  evil that wants to steal her power and a warrior who keeps the wolfs safe from the humans. Luna says looking at both scott and leo who stare at her trying to process everything she just said.

"Ok so in this book does it say anything else about these people or mates" scott asked

"It says that soulmates were created for wolfs a gift they are people ideally suited as a close friend or romantic partner... dose this mean we are all best friends forever. Luna asked with a smile looking between both boys.

Scott looked at leo while letting out a breath of relief maybe this means that he didn't have to worry about luna leaving him. Leo thought maybe its wasn't him being in love with luna but a need to be close to her instead to protect her. 

"I guess it does that, lu do you think we can see this book so that we can understand more"

"Yes of course this is so cool were like the power rangers"Luna replied with a happy smile on her face while doing ninja moves both boy laughed at her moviment. After talking leo and luna went home leaving scott alone. As scott was getting ready for bed her heard a noise downstairs.