Chapter 17

It was Monday and Luna was excited to go back to school after spending two days in a bed with nothing to do,she was board

It was Monday and Luna was excited to go back to school after spending two days in a bed with nothing to do,she was board. So when she got the ok from her doctors that she was ok to go back to school she was happy. Luna was getting ready for school, When Noah came in with box in his hands.

"Happy Birthday Lu"He said putting the box on her bed then pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you Papa, what is that"she asked looking at the box.

"Oh right, this is from your parents"Noah said with sadness in his voice when he mention her parents.

"My parents?"

"Your mom and dad left this with me, with instructions to give it to you on your 16th birthday."

"But..wh.."Luna asked shocked her parents left her something.

"They said it was important, there is also a letter "Noah said grabbing the box with the letter on top and hanging to Luna who had tears coming out of her eyes when she saw her parents handwriting. Without saying anything luna put the box down and wrapped her arm around Noah pulling him into tight hug.

"Thank you"Luna whispered into his chest.

"Your welcome sweetheart, I will be down stairs with stiles"Noah said sending Luna one last smile before leaving her room closing the door to give her privacy.Luna grabbed the letter with shaky hands she took a deep breath before opening the letter.

Our sweet,sweet LuLu we love you so much and if you are reading this it means we are not there to be with you on your special day and, today day is a very special day. At a very young age we knew you were special and it wasn't until you were 2 when we saw the thing you could do and as you got older you continued to do amazing things.

You possess an amazing power ,like no other and it may sound crazy but you have this amazing gift that we know you will use in with great purpose.

We have left journals with information you will need and if you ever need a little advice or guidance along necklace just little gift for your birthday. We love you so much Angel, and even if we are not there in person, it doesn't mean that are not with you every step of the way.

-With Love Always, Mom and Dad

Luna sat on her bed looking at the letter with tears in her eyes she never thought she get anything from her parents again and here she had a letter and a Birthday present, Putting the letter down she grabbed the box, and slowly lifting the lid.

Luna looked to see the journals her parents were talking about and a smaller boxes wrapped in light blue wrapping paper with a little cards each from her parents.